-Chapter five-

Cameron's p.o.v
-At the mall yesterday-
"Damn she so hot" Matthew mumbled  . I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at her, she changed a lot, she used to be one of the shy girls now she's one of the" knowns" . She's beautiful like always, I just wish I didn't have to move and leave her, over those years I became a "player" as people call it.

-current time-
I just arrived to school and Alexa was walking In front of me, her ass was literally spilling out of her shorts (Lol I'm sorry!😘) she is so fucking gorgeous! She waved to lots of guys flirtatiously and winked, she turned around to face me, "hey Cameron" she said running up to me, "hey Lexa" I said as she put her hand on my chest. She walked away, good what is she doin to me!!😏

Alexa's p.o.v

Okay yes I feel really exposed but it's part of the plan, just to make him feel like he shouldn't be with every girl in the school, therefore I'm teasing him (It's hard to explain) I look at Matt and his jaw dropped, "you look gorgeous" "thanks" I said blushing "your cute when you blush" he smiled "thanks" I blush more. We walk to class together and I see Cameron looking pretty jealous and ticked that I'm with Matt. After class I walk to the cafeteria and spot Cameron, "hey Alexa" he said pushing me on a locker by the cafeteria "hey" I said wrapping my hands around his neck, I saw Alyssa and Val behind him thumbing up to me. "Your fucking gorgeous" he said about to drool. I kiss his neck as he moaned in pleasure, "Alexa, your changed" "so are you" I smirked walking away. "Alexa your doing great!" They said in sync "thanks" I smiled acting like I won an award . "I feel like your starting to fall for him" Val said smirking "eh kinda (jk a lot hkjkhj) ". I sat at the same table same group but this time Cameron's eyes were glued on me.

Authors note: sowe for the short chapter love ya doe