»Chapter One«

Authors note: thanks lovelies for choosing this book! I just want to let you know there is some pg 13 content and swearing!
*Flash back*
"Alexa I'm moving to California" Cameron said shutting his eyes trying not to cry, "What, why?" I said looking at him with worry "My mom found a good paying job and wants to go" I looked down at the ground and a single teardrop fell from my eye. He lifted my chin and we looked into each others eyes and leaned in. Our lips touched and it felt so right, it was a very sweet but passionate kiss. "Alexa I Was going to say this along time but, I love you. A lot" he said hugging me tightly "I love you too" I replied hugging tighter "I have to go now, I'm sorry" he kissed my forehead and let go of my hand. I ran into my house crying. The person that was always here for me is gone.

Alexa's p.o.v
I shook my head to clear the thought, it was 2 years without him meaning we were 15 now we're both 17. He never texted me or called. I think he forgot about me. I sighed as I packed my suit cases, were moving to California too. I hope I see him but I doubt it.
--1 day later--
"ALEXA WERE HERE!!" Annalise my sister said "I'm up God" I said rolling my eyes. I lugged my suitcases out of the car and so did my family. my dad opened the house door and the house was breath taking, I bolted upstairs finding the second master bedroom which belonged to me in a matter of time. I took another 2 hours setting up my room and closet and trying to get used to the luxury ;) "Alex get to bed now" my mom said kissing my cheek "okay, good night" I replied shifting in my blanket. I shut my eyes dreaming about my new school.
--next day--

"Bye Alexa" "Bye Annalise" I replied as we parted ways. I stood in front of my new highschool, god hopefully today goes right. I traveled to the office and retrieved my Schedule. Science,Math, Foods, And Art class. Not bad. "Finally my locker" I huffed putting in my combo on the blue lock. "Hi are you Alexa Woods?" A brunette said smiling brightly "yes I am, who are you?" I smiled " Alyssa Narayan" "nice to meet you" I said putting my science textbook in my locker "I'm going to be your "tour guide" for this month" she gleefully smiled tucking her ash brown hair behind her ear, "Hey since we're sorta going to be hanging around the school together, want to sit my friends and I at lunch?" She said nervously "of course!" I said gesturing my hands, "what's your first class?" Alyssa said taking my schedule "science, you?" I frowned "I have science with you!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand. I can tell that today is going to be great! "Ms.Narayan why are you late?!" Mrs. Kennedy said fixing her bun, "I was just guiding the new girl" Alyssa stutters "Okay, please take a seat next to Alyssa please" Mrs. Kennedy said looking directly to me, "What your name, full please" she said preparing to write down my name in a journal. "Alexa Allie Woods" I said looking at all the other students looking at me, my insecurity rises causing my to look down. I lift my head as the teacher gave a lecture about phones ruin our brain. "Let's play 10 questions" I said daringly "What's your favorite sport?" "Volley and soccer, I was captain on my old team" I replied "Nice! I play too, we should go to the field some day" she said surprised. After about 20 minutes we learned so much about each other. "Would you say we're friends?" I said nervously "yes! Best friends" she said grinning bright. I never thought I'd have a best friend again after... Cameron "Who's cameron?" Alyssa said raising an eyebrow "An old friend" "cool, we have a cameron he's the popular bad boy of the school, he is also a player that girls can't resist, he slept with half of the girls in our grade" she sai disappointment "wow, what a fuck boy" I said holding in laughter "he changed, when he came he was so nice but a kid in our school named or group influenced him and boom, he dates a girl for 3 days and dumps her" she continues Smh'ing. The bell rang as all the students rushed to the cafeteria. "Follow me" Alyssa said guiding me towards a group of guys and 2 other girls, "Hey guys this is Alexa Woods, a new girl". I got greeted by hey and Hi. I sat down as Shawn spoke "Cameron just texted me and said he's at home, umm fuckin a girl". I felt like I was going to puke "oo which one?" Kendall said laughing "Brooke winter, the cheerleader" Nash spoke looking upset "nash I know you like her but face it she's a slut" taylor caniff said Turning red from holding in a chuckle. I felt a pair of eyes on me and it was matthew Espinosa. I blush as he bit his lip. I look down but as I did that the damn bell rang.
--end of the day--
"Bye Alyssa today was amazing!" I yelled as my sister got into my car, "made any friends, she said "a whole group" I smiled.

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed the first chap! Stay tuned! Thanks lovelies Xo- dallasxmendesbae