(Chapter 7)

Matthews p.o.v

It feels great knowing that Alexa likes me, when we kissed it felt like no other. I have a gut feeling that Cameron is planning something, he's going to try so hard getting with her, if he's doing it I'll do it better.

Alexa's p.o.v

I woke up this morning feeling like shit, I'm sorry Matt. I throw on some shorts along with a black tight crop top and a oversized Cardigan. I slip on some black converse and take my back back and head down staires. My mom and dad a rarely home so I didn't bother saying anything as for my sister (Annalise) she usually gets a ride with Shawn's younger sister Aaliyah. "Shawn lets go" I said as he sat on a chair on my porch "yup". We got into my car and drove to school. "You okay?" I said to Shawn as he looked out the window "not really" "why what's up?" I said confused "I'm leaving Cali soon" "no! Wait is it about some magcon thing?" "Yeah". I park the car and both of us get out. We walk inside and just like always everyone stared. Time to play the bad boys game. "Hey Cameron" I said kissing his cheek "wait your not mad?" He said acting all innocent "not anymore" I said pushing him into the lockers. "We should hang out later" I winked while biting my lip. Val looked at me with hurt "hey what's wrong?" "I'm sorry were making you do this" she said tearing UP "don't worry I just want cameron to learn that he cant be with every girl in the school, so far he dated 59% of girls in our grade" I frowned. I walked away leaving her in thought, "Hey" Shawn said nudging Me "hey" I reply looking into the contents of my locker, gum, Textbook, a notebook and some pencils and etc. "We having a little "sleepover" at my place later want to come?" "I'll see" I laugh. "Okay see you later?" I arrive at art class and start my drawing, art is an escape of reality for me along with making youtube videos. Shit. I didn't make one yesterday. Yes, I am a youtuber and viner, I'm pretty big I have 6,000 on youtube and 5 mill on vine. It's weird how my friends don't know about it considering there vine famous😂 "Babe?" I turn to look beside me and I see Cameron Dallas "I'm not your babe." I snap "One minute you love me the next you don't" he said frowning while slouching "Hey alleast I don't sleep with half the girls in our grade" I smirk his face went from chill to embarrassed "have you realized you stole the virginities, you should be ashamed!" I said bursting "look I'm trying to stop!" "Well tell me why I saw you last night making out with a girl?!". Silence. I walk away feeling victory. Not really. I love him but there's Matt and plus he changed and I didn't like that. "Alexa!" "What?!" I yelled "I change just for you" he cried "I don't BELIVE you!" "I promise" he said wiping his eyes. "Fine one chance!" I warn. Let's really see if he can keep this promise.

-At Shawn's house-

"Aye you made it" Shawn said hugging me , I look at Cameron and he looked pure jealous. "Hey lyssa" I smiled, "hey boo!" She yelled "why do girls act like they haven't seen each other in ages!" Cameron said playfully rolling his eyes "hey!" I laughed he pushed me onto the ground and ticked me so hard, when we were kids it was always this. "Stop!' I giggle uncontrollably "Not if you say Cameron's hot!" He teased "no!" He tickled me harder "fine! Cameron's hot" I said managing to get myself on track. Matt and Alyssa were talking about things they actually so cute together. I feel like I'm moving on from Matt, he's cute but I think it's not working out (really bitch😂) I sat l Cameron's lap and we all decided to play Truth or dare, It was Shawn's turn to ask some one and of course he picked me, I decided to not be a Scardy bitch and picked Dare! "Alex I dare you to have seven minutes with Cameron in that closet. I smirk and grab his hand . I enter the closet and shut the door , "we don't have to do anything if you don't want to" he smiled. I pushed him onto the wall and kissed him, "Alexaa" he moaned he flipped me over and kissed my neck "cam" I moaned. Okay I need the boy now! "Guys times up" Shawn said walking in. I frown "we'll continue some other time" he winked. We walk out and Matt didn't seem to care "Matt truth or dare?" I questioned "dare" "I dare you to kiss Alyssa ". They leaned in and kissed but it turned into a session, they stopped and we played for a long time, Shawn and Alyssa kissed and both are like I love and also Matt and Val. We decided to call it a night , Shawn and aly slept on the bed, Val and Matt slept on the couch bed and cam and I sleep on the mattress. "Hey don't worry I'm not going to hurt you ever again," Cam said kissing my fore head "I love you alot" I blush "I love you more" he smiled pulling me into is arms.