Chapter 11

Cameron's p.o.v
Last night was pretty boring, all I wanted was some time with Lexa but I guess she had "things to take care of" it really sucks. I just wish she could tell me what happened. last night I dropped her off at her house and left, I just found out that Some drama happened with Matt and Valerie, I'm guessing it's to do with what Alexa was busy with. "Babe whats up?"I said walking to the kitchen "nothing Much, going to Val's you in?"she said turning around to grab a box of pancakes, "I was thinking we could maybe do something"I trailed off shrugging "what do you have in mind?" She smirked biting her lip "you know, grabbing a condom... Filling it up with water" I trailed off once again "and" she said biting her lip which obviously was hot "and.. Dropping it on our heads!" I smiled "Cam wtf that's so stupidly gross!" She shirked while laughing faintly " it's a really popular challenge!" I yelled laughing "nope, not doin it" she stated laughing "whatever" I playfully said rolling my eyes, "so you coming?!"she yelled "umm sure" I stated walking to her with a glass of water for the round pancakes. Minutes later my head hit the back of the couch, "damn  who knew pancakes were that fulling?" I said as I rubbed my stomach "ahah I know I'm dying here" Lexa said hitting her back on the couch. "Schools starting in one more month..." She said putting her head swiftly onto my lap, "I know we should go out some where in our original group squad before school starts" I smiled which faded thinking about Alyssa leaving, "We kinda can't because Alyssa left and Matt" she mumbled the last part, "what?!" I practically yelled "He cheated on Val!" She said coming clean "how'd she find out?" I sighed slouching "well Alyssa and Matt were upstairs and I caught some evidence and showed Val, she's mostly pissed" she sighed "Alexa, why the fuck would you do that?!" I yelled taking it back, "Cameron what happend?" Why would you tell her?" I said getting up as she followed "because she's my friend! Why does it concern you?!" She shot back "because matts going to get back at  you now" I said pacing around "What?" "You herd me right, he's going to stop at nothing to get at you even if it's breaking us apart" I said holding onto her shoulders "what the actual fuck Cameron, I doubt he'll do that" she laughed slightly "oh trust me. I've known him for 5 years, he'll do anything".

Alexa's p.o.v
Okay I'll admit I actually BELIVE cam. I'm scared, he can break us up for ever. "Cam um lets go to Val's house" I shivered "Okay let's go" he said with a warm smile. Shortly we arrived to Val's and she opened the door as fast as she could, "Matt?" Cameron said "oh Val and I are back together" he stated looking directly at me with a convincing smile. "That's great" I smile back at him while looking at my best friend, the boys left into the den leaving Val and I going upstairs "I can't BELIVE this Valerie" I said shaking my head "whatever he does I keep going back to him" she said coming clean while brushing her hair at her vanity "that's weird, I swear he's doing something to you" I said swatching a deep dark Matte red on my hand, "don't worry he'll be fine" she sighed getting up, "hey Val" Matt said barging in the room, "hey" she smiled kissing him which made me barf "Cameron needs help finding something, go help him" he smiled leaving him and I by ourselves "listen here you slut, don't ever try this little "stunt" again or you'll be sorry" he said pushing me to a wall letting me go in seconds "you understand?" He asks deviously "yes-.." I stutter moving back to the bed sitting down while he left smirking, all I herd was "thanks!" From what seemed to be Cameron.  "Val I got to go" I said stuttering backing out of the room, "by biotch" Val laughed closing her room door. "Cameron lets go" I smiled opening the door "by man, see ya" he said handshaking Matt. "What's up?" Cameron said with a warm hug "nothing" "okay then" he shrugged. "Okay see ya babe" cam said parking the car on the side of the curb, "see ya-oh wait want to come in?" I asked smiling  ever so slightly "sure, hey if you need some time a-" "no I'm okay really!" I smiled while he opened his door walking into my house.. "Hey Aaliyah and Annalise" I smiled hugging them, "moms not coming home for another 3 months, she got delayed again" she groaned "ughhh" I whine as Cameron looked at me confused, I guess I have to explain to him. "Oh I know your probably wondering why my mom is never home" "yeah haha" "we'll ever since we were 14 shed leave us for long periods of time for work, she's in the fashion industry. She designs famous singers costumes for any events like tours or red carpets" I reply slouching back into the bed "really?! Who does she mainly work with?" Cam said grabbing a short dress that had blingy jewels on the top and the rest was skin tight, "mainly Selena Gomez, Nikki minaj, and Taylor swift and Ariana grande are her mains" I said shrugging "OMG have you ever met any of them?" Cam said stunned "yea, actually Selena and I a very close, we both walked the red carpet together before I moved here." I blushed holding up a skintight navy blue dress, "damn" Cameron whispers. I laid on top of him and we both leaned in, he swiped his tounge for entrance and I accepted. It was around nine pm and we slowly drifted to sleep.