Baby, It's Cold Outside, Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

She only had this one weekend. After five long years of fantasizing about him, wouldn't she be dumb to pass up this golden opportunity? She couldn't expect to have another. Especially if he ever found out the truth about her.

She touched smooth, hot skin as he gasped. Whoops, she'd done it. Snuck her hand inside his jeans. She delved further. He felt so good. Her mouth tingled. Even though he'd resumed kissing her, thrusting his tongue aggressively into her mouth, she wanted something bigger there. Something harder.

She struggled to push him off, delirious with the desire to go down on him.

"Mmfph!" he exclaimed. "I'll get up."

"No!" She tried to sit up as he moved off the couch. She grabbed his hand. "Don't go."

Now she was eye level with his crotch as he stood in front of her. Thank god he wasn't wearing a belt. She pulled at the button of his jeans, her hands shaking. His zipper hissed and he sprang free. She grabbed him.

"Jenna?" He sounded mystified, and she almost laughed. But her urgency overrode all else.

"I have to lick you," she said, moving closer. Finally, finally, her mouth closed over him.

Mmmm. She sucked him in as his hands clamped around her head, and he growled deep in his chest.

She bobbed up and down, savoring the hard heat of him, the scent of fire and man. She worked him with her tongue, loving the sounds he made.

Until suddenly he pulled away.

"Jenna." He clasped her head to him, and she rubbed her cheek against his cock. "Have you changed your mind? Will you come to bed with me?"

She looked up at him. "Don't let me think about it. Because I know I shouldn't do this."

He bent down and swooped her up in his arms. "Stop thinking. We'll be great together."

He carried her down a short hall and dropped her lightly onto his bed, a dark expanse in a dark room. "We need candles," he said. When he reappeared two seconds later, a large candle flickered in each hand. He placed one on a table at the foot of his bed and the other on the nightstand, from which he also grabbed a condom.

"Strip, Jenna," he said, his voice husky, "while I take care of this." He pushed down his pants and began to sheathe himself. She couldn't look away.

"Your shirt." He kicked his pants out of the way as she sat up on the bed.

Slowly, feeling mesmerized by the incredibly sexy man before her, she lifted the hem of her shirt.

"Keep going." His dark voice poured over her like the warm drink he'd served earlier, stroking pleasure into her.

Her tank top fluttered to the floor.

Grant leaned down and pressed on the side of the mattress. She bounced a bit, and his gaze riveted on her breasts. "So hot," he muttered. He grasped her shorts and yanked them down her legs. Her panties went with them.

"Now it's my turn." Kneeling on the bed, he moved her shoulders against the mattress so she was flat on her back again. Then he stroked his way down over her breasts, circling them, over and over, until she cried out and tried to grab his hands.

"No." He leaned over, captured both of her hands in one of his and held them while he brought his mouth down to her breasts. First one, then the other. He licked her nipples, then suckled them, pulling them into sharp points and driving her into delirium.

When he finally moved down her body, need was a beast, clawing inside her. She barely knew what he was doing until he settled his broad shoulders between her legs, pushed her thighs wider, and laid his mouth on her. His soft lips kissed her with snowflake light touches everywhere, teasing her.

She lifted her hips and he laughed. "I know just how you feel, babe."

But he laid his hand firmly on her hipbone to hold her in place. "You'd better take your orgasm now, because I'm not going to last a heartbeat once I get inside you."

He began licking, up, down and around, hitting all the critical spots, but not staying long enough at any of them. "Grant," she pleaded.

"You'll get there, babe." He shifted slightly and then pushed one finger slowly inside her, probing deliciously, pressing up. He added a second finger, and then laid his mouth on her again. He held her tightly, a hand on her hip, his fingers inside, and his tongue on her clit.

She could do nothing but ride the waves of pleasure.

Until she exploded.

When she regained consciousness, he had climbed on top of her and was probing her with his cock.

"You ready, Jenna?" His hot eyes gazed down at her face and she took a second to marvel at her good fortune. She'd fantasized about this moment for five long years. He'd been a mirage, a dream, a symbol of the only treasure she ever wanted to find at the end of the rainbow.

Now he was sliding into her, filling her, groaning with pleasure. He dropped his head and kissed her, filling her mouth as he filled her body.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, knowing she was reading too much into the moment, helpless to stop.

Abruptly, he jerked his mouth off hers and began panting. His hips pummeled her harder and harder as she held onto the storm that was now within her body.

"Come on, babe," he urged, panting. "Let me feel you come around me."

He pushed aside her hair and bit down on her neck, then her shoulder. She arched against the piercing pleasure and finally broke against him once more.

With a shout, he collapsed on top of her.