Wedding Series~Peter

(Sorry if any spelling/grammar errors)
Enjoy guys! Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~
_________________
The Proposal
Peter had not been himself all day. He was pacing back and forth, tripping, and talking to himself, well more than he usually did. You wondered if he was sick, his palms were sweating and his face was flushed. "Peter, are you okay? Lately you've seemed a little spaced out." You said startling Peter, who had managed to crash his hip into the kitchen table. "OUCH! Uh who, me? Pssh I'm perfectly fine! Yeah, just peachy actually. Umm, is it hot in here to you?" He ranted quickly, clutching onto his side. You sighed at your awkward boyfriend, going over and giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Are you sure you're okay?" You asked worriedly. "Oh yeah I just bumped my side it's-- I'm fine." He chuckled nervously as he took deeper breaths. You patted Peter on his shoulder then walked over to your kitchen. "I'm gonna start dinner for us okay? How's pasta for you?" You shouted from the stove. You glanced over to Peter who was putting something in his jean pocket. "Uh yeah, pasta's good." He replied, following after you to the kitchen. You started getting things out of the pantry, while Peter helped boil water on the stove.
"Umm (Y/N)?" Peter said to you as you opened the bag of noodles. "Yeah?" You put the noodles in the pot of boiling water, looking over to Peter as he chopped up some garlic. "Would you go to the rooftops with me after supper? I mean, you don't have to." He shyly spoke, prodding his sleeves further up his arms. "Sure, maybe some fresh air will do both of us good!" Smiling, you went back to cooking.
~~time skip to after supper~~
You held onto Peter as he swung the both of you up on top of the roof of your apartment building. You both sat on the ledge, feet dangling to the street below as you stared at the sunset. "This is beautiful," you sighed as you rested your head on Peters shoulder. He seemed to have calmed down a little. "Yeah, it is." He put his arm around you, bringing you closer towards him. "(Y/N)? I have something to tell you. It's about why I have been so weird lately." Peter said taking a deep breath. You looked at him and nodded your head, telling him to continue. He gulped as he held your hands in his. "Well, this feeling started as soon as I saw you sitting on the fountain, the day we first met. I was incredibly nervous, and not to mention awkward. Yet, you still gave me a chance. So here I am, three years and two months later. Sitting next to the same pretty girl that I almost was to afraid to go up to. But I'm glad that I did. Because if I didn't, then I would miss out on the love of my life." Peter took another deep breath and took a black box from out of his jean pocket. "(Y/N), will you marry me? I mean...if you want." Peter grinned sheepishly as he opened the box, revealing a beautiful, artistic ring. You smiled and jumped onto Peter, almost pushing you both off the ledge! "Yes of course! A hundred times yes!" You squealed as Peter started laughing in your arms. You put your hands on either side of his face, and brought him into a kiss. The both of you stayed like that for a while, before breaking for air. "Wait, where'd the ring go?" Peter said looking around him. You both silently looked over the ledge, then back to each other. He swiftly kissed you on your cheek, then jumped from the ledge. "Be right back!" He shouted as he climbed down the wall.