The Make up

This is part 2 of 'the break up', so if you haven't read it, go back and read it!
Also it's a rather long chapter, so if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes then....idk...cry?.....oh well here you go!
____________________________________________
Tony
You separated yourself from Tony ever since he decided that a piece of machinery was more important than your relationship. You sat on your couch re-watching episodes of Sherlock, trying to get your mind off of your phone. Tony had called about two hundred times since you broke up. You ended up just putting your phone on silent and blocking his number. Just as you were starting another episode, your TV went fuzzy. The picture on the TV focused in on a man with dark circles around his eyes. "Oh my god...Tony?" You said as he rubbed his puffy eyes and started to tear up.
"(Y/N) don't turn off the TV, just listen what I have to say," Tony said, "You're right (Y/N), I've made a mistake. I never should've left you for some stupid piece of titanium. The team found out, they weren't too happy." Tony explained.
"They demanded me to destroy it, which I did. The machine was keeping me occupied from what really mattered, so I broke down and I-...I just..am sorry." A tear left Tony's eyes as he spilled out the truth. You found yourself crying too as Tony finished his speech. "(Y/N), please come back. I need you."
With that sentence you shut off the TV and ran out to your car. You drove as quickly as you could to the tower and ran up to where Tony was. When you reached his room you were out of breath, but you still managed admit,
"I need you too."

Steve
You went out to your car that night and cried before realizing that you lived with Steve and that all of your stuff was still back at the apartment. You waited for him to leave the apartment complex but he never did. "Great," you sighed to yourself as you got out from your car and headed back into the building. You entered your apartment to the sound of sobbing coming from Steve's room. You quietly went into your room and sat on your bed, Steve didn't know you came back into the apartment. Footsteps from Steve's room echoed throughout the space. There was a soft mumbling as if Steve were on the phone. "Yeah I'll be right there." You heard Steve say into his phone. And then just like that he left the apartment. ~the next day~
You woke up to a knock on the door. "Who would be here at 2:00am in the morning?" You complained as you walked over to your door in your pyjamas. You opened the door to see Steve standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "(Y/N) you are the love of my life and I can't lose you. I understand why you're upset and I'll try my best to fix everything I promise." Steve said still in the doorway. "Oh Cap," you sighed as a tear rolled down your cheek. You went up to him and you held each other in a tight embrace. You released the hug and brought your head down to his chest. "Wait, don't you still have to go on that mission?" You asked.
"I'm sure they won't miss me (Y/N)," he responded. You slowly shook your head and took the flowers from his hand.
"But they need you Cap. So go and be a hero, but come back home. I'll be waiting." You smiled.
"But yesterday you said tha--" Steve started to say.
"I've changed my mind. I shouldn't be so narcissistic. I should think of what others need before myself. And you could be helping a whole lot of people right now, but you aren't because of me. So go save the world, then come back to me."
Steve looked into your eyes and gave you a peck on the cheek, "Yes ma'am,".

Thor
(Thor's POV)
I woke up on a chair with a goblet in my hand. My memory was fuzzy and the side of my face really hurt.
"Ah, so you've awaken," a voice from behind me called out. "Loki, what happened last night?" I groaned as I got up off the chair and headed over to my brother. "What didn't happen," Loki smirked as he closed his book. "Loki, now isn't the time for games," I said, "Where's (Y/N)? She always takes me away before I become thoroughly intoxicated."
Loki snickered as he leant against the doorframe. "Loki, what did you do to (Y/N)?!" I shouted making myself clear.
"I didn't do anything, it's you who did the doing," Loki said, "She actually told me to tell you that she has moved on with her life," he raised an eyebrow before I suddenly got a vision of what happened last night. "I must go to her immediately!" I bellowed as I grabbed Mjölnir from the table. "Good luck, ehehehe" Loki whispered as I left Asgard.
(Y/N) POV
You heard a strong knock coming from the door of your apartment, you opened it up to see Thor standing there with a worried expression on his face. "My lady, I have come to apologize--" his words were cut off by a door closing. He stopped the door with his beefy arm and invited himself inside. "Thor I do not want to speak with you!" You said walking into your room. You locked the door before he could step in.
"Listen (Y/N), words cannot express how sorry I am." Thor spoke from behind the door. "My lady, I should've never hurt you. A man should never treat a woman in such a way. For this I am sorry, but if you would give me a second chance." You slowly opened the door and looked straight into his eyes.
"I will give you another chance, but if you break your promise, it'll be over for good. Understand?" You asked as he came closer to you. Thor smiled and picked you up, twirling you around. "You have my word,"