Wedding Series~Steve

Sorry that this is so late! Thanks to those who have been waiting for it!
Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~
___________________________

The Proposal
You and Steve both had finally gotten a day off from work, on the same day. You had both been planning to go to this new 40's themed diner and Steve surprised you with a dinner reservation! You put on a 40's style blue dress and put your hair up in victory rolls. You looked like you had just stepped out of that era! Steve was waiting for you by the car, and when you came out the door, his mouth hung wide open. "Careful Cap, you'll catch flies." You winked as he opened the car door for you. "Wow, am I lucky to have a dame like you," Steve grinned as he glanced down towards his jacket pocket. He patted his pocket quickly, than nervously went in the car. "Everything alright?" You asked as he started the car. "Just perfect,"
~~At the diner~~
The diner was amazing. There was great food, a dance, and the whole theme of the restaurant was like stepping into the 40's! Although the bad thing about the restaurant, was that you didn't know if Steve liked it. Sure he picked it out and everything, but you didn't know if he liked reliving that time of his life again. He was acting strangely anxious, so you suggested that you both could do with some air. You stopped by a beautiful fountain at the back of the restaurant. You could still hear a bit of the music playing from inside. "This is beautiful isn't it," you said holding on to his hand.
"Not as beautiful as you look tonight," Steve looked into your eyes then down to his jacket pocket. He took a deep breath and looked back into your eyes. "(Y/N), I have something I need to tell you." He said. "There are promises a man can make, and ones that he can't. I can't promise that I'll be here forever, or that I'll always make good decisions. But, the one promise I can make to you, is that I will never stop loving you. (Y/N), will you help me to never break that promise, and take my hand in marriage?" Steve got down on one knee and reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring with sapphires surrounding it. You wiped away your tears of joy and placed the ring on your finger.
"Well, I can't refuse the Captain's orders!" You smiled. Steve chuckled and spun you up in the air. People around you started clapping and you looked into your fiancé's eyes. "I love you so much,"
"I love you too (Y/N),"

 "I love you so much," "I love you too (Y/N),"

The Wedding
The Basics
Location: St. Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne, Australia
Colours: Navy, Red, and White
Maid of Honour: Natasha
Best Man: Bucky
Bridesmaids/Groomsmen: Maria Hill, Sharon Carter, Sam, Tony
Bridesmaids/Maid of honour dress:

 Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne, Australia Colours: Navy, Red, and WhiteMaid of Honour: NatashaBest Man: BuckyBridesmaids/Groomsmen: Maria Hill, Sharon Carter, Sam, TonyBridesmaids/Maid of honour dress:

Groomsmen/Best man suit:

Cake:

Brides Dress:

Brides Dress:

Grooms Suit:

_____________________His reaction:As you walked down the aisle, Steve had the widest grin on his face

His reaction:
As you walked down the aisle, Steve had the widest grin on his face. He kept turning to Bucky, telling him how amazing you looked.

Best Wishes:

Still can't believe that you got a Doll like her Steve. ~Bucky

Have fun and relax, you both deserve it. Enjoy your honeymoon *wink*! ~Natasha

I hope you had a great wedding! You both are adorable! ~Maria Hill

Finally! You tied the knot! It was about time, ~Sam

I hope you have a happy life together...~Sharon Carter

Remember kids, use protection. ~Tony

Bouquet Catcher
The bouquet accidentally landed on Bucky's lap. He kept it anyways.

____________________
The End