Thoughts when they First saw you...

Tony
Why is everyone here an old man.....lets see....you're an old man, you're an old man, you're an old man in plaid, you're an old man with a flip phone, you're an old man in heels...wait
Old men don't wear heels...whoops thats not an old man, he's a she....actually she's kinda hot....DAMMN she's really hot, maybe I'll introduce myself..... Well I guess I'll have to fire Tania, this new designer is too hot for Tania...hah I'm so clever 'too hot for Tania' lol

Steve
Just two more laps to go.....whoa look at that painting.....look at the girl holding the painting.....she's so pretty.....crap Steve she's dropping the painting!......nice catch Steve (imaginary high fives)......wow she is gorgeous....don't be awkward Steve ask her out for coffee....yes? She said YES omg I have to tell Bucky, he's gonna freak when he finds out!

Thor
Wait this isn't the man of irons tower.....what a beautiful maiden! I must go to her!......(slams into glass door)....WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?!.....Thor stop your foolishness and apologize to the fair lady.....she is so kind....I must go, but I will find you again lady (y/n)!

Bruce
I can't believe SHIELD hired a new lab assistant, I don't need help.....ugh Tony stop flirting......she is pretty though.....go over and shake her hand Bruce, be nice....aw she's cute when she blushes....maybe a new assistant isn't so bad after all.

Clint
Look at all of these cereals, why are there so many......maybe there's better ones on the other side of the aisle....oh.my.god. who is that.....how can she be so stunning when she's looking at cereal....I should tell Natasha....bad idea....STOP NATASHA I CAN ASK HER OUT LATER.....shit.....quick Clint pretend to read the cereal box!....why is she laughing....does she think I'm funny? Laughing is a good sign right?.....oh my god she actually wants to go out with me......I owe you Natasha...

Bucky
Come on Bucky! How hard can it be to charm a girl of the 21st century......maybe I'll go ask her toda--crap she's coming towards me....thinkthinkthink.....whoa she's even hotter from up close.....she noticed my newspaper tactic, I should think of a better one....Bucky you have your chance, ask her out!.....ok she said yes, I still got my womanizer skills.....I can't wait for our date...

Loki
Who is this Midgardian that Thor wants me to protect....whoa she isn't too bad.....(y/n) what an interesting name for such a benevolent, beautiful mortal....That's right Thor you better leave.....talk to her Loki, pester her through your words......that answer was not expected...I like it...she shall be mine when the morning comes