Favourite Feature of Yours

Tony
Your curves. You may hate them, but Tony loves them. He says your curves are sexy and loves it when you wear a tight skirt that hugs them. To be honest, what else would you expect from Tony Stark?
Steve
Your eyes. He loves the way they light up whenever you talk about something you're passionate about. He thinks your eyes reflect your kind personality. As they say; the eyes are the windows to the soul.
Thor
Your hair. Thor, having gorgeous locks himself; loves your hair. He likes to run his fingers through your soft hair whenever he is bored. He actually isn't bad at braiding it either.
Bruce
Your nose. Bruce loves your nose. He thinks it's cute when you scrunch it up whenever you laugh.
Clint
Your ears. Clint has a weird thing for ears, you don't know why. He likes poking your earlobes and squishing them whenever he's bored. Clint may have an ear fetish, but you still love him.
Bucky
Your hands. Bucky loves how your hands are always soft and gentle. Your hands fit perfectly between his, so he loves holding hands with you any chance he gets.
Loki
Your lips. Loki loves everything about your lips; the way they pull up into a smirk, the way you bite them when you're focusing, and the way that they're so kissable. Loki can't resist a good kiss....and neither can you.