'' From what I heard. Someone by the name of Adriel Hackshore'' I replied as we exited the library.

'' I really don't see what the big attraction is. The boy's a total doosh bag'' said Jason.

''I'm sorry who is this Adriel Hackshore?'' I asked as I made my way towards the dorm buildings.

'' You don't know who Adriel that man whore is?'' asked Amanda her voice laced with disbelief.

I stopped walking and turned to look at her, '' Should I?''

Jason replied before Amanda could,

''He's only hollywood's golden boy who still attends this very same college that we're in. He's also the so called best dancer L.A has ever seen.''

''A. K. A. Hollywood's biggest jerk and biggest player.''

''Oh I wouldn't exactly call me a player'' came a melodic voice from behind me.

I turned around to see...Godly perfection.

The person in front me had a light tan with hazel eyes. Nice sleek black hair. Probably about six foot twelve. He wore a tight jersey that showed off his rock hard biceps. He was beauty in its purest form.

As I looked up at him I saw his face was wearing a smirk, I blushed realising that he noticed my ogling of his body. 

'' Adriel'' I heard Jason say venom in his voice.

Obviously these too have had quite a bad history.

"Oh come on Jace don't be like that. Let bygones be bygones. You don't see me slandering your reputation.'' reasoned Adriel, then looking in my direction he said,

'' Look I'm no player. I tell the girls up front I'm not looking for a serious relationship. But they still come. I can't help it if they like what they see.''

And the boy had the nerve to wink at me too!

Before I could muster my voice and say anything Amanda beat me to it.

'' You arrogant asshole!'' she said rage clear in her voice.

''Says the ex dork who begged me to sleep with her in her sophomore year of high school.'' Adriel quipped, a bored tone in his voice that quickly turned to sensual,

''And I must say that I can totally do a rain check on that. Manda baby you are looking good.''

Meanwhile Amanda stepped back like if she'd been slapped and Jason looked liked if he was about to give Adriel a well deserved punch in the face.

'' Look. You seem like a cool girl'' he said as he watched me,'' If or should I say when you ever get tired of hanging with the wannabes my dorm room is building A 26 if you ever want to hang.'' said Adriel as he turned and walked off. Before he was out or earshot I shouted,

'' I'm sorry I don''t hangout with dick heads!''

A shocked Adriel turned around to face me. Obviously he didn't get turned down everyday. Before he could say anything I took Amanda and Jason hands and headed to my dorm building.

When we reached in the elevator I turned to Amanda and asked,

''Are you ok''

'' Yea.'' she replied but she didn't sound too convincing.

''So how do you guys even know that asshole?'' I asked.

''Well all of us kinda grew up together. Then in high school he got to dance in some celebs' music videos. He started acting like a stuck up jerk. Slept with my girl friend. And well I think you could figure out the rest'' said Jason voice shaking with anger.