And now we're here

A/N: I'm super duper sorry for not updating for so long! So this is it! The new update, I hope you enjoy it even though it's late.

"Help! Somebody help!" I shouted as I stood there, in front of a monster.

I just came home from the super market and when I tried to go home using the shortcut I just discovered yesterday, I was cornered by a monster.

The monster giggle in a child-like voice, making it more sinister. As its black gooey tentacles dance around his small, also black gooey body.

"You had a wonderful scent, a good thing for my body to absorb. You can't run now, no one will hear or save you." It move towards me as its tentacles tried to grab me. Shaking in fear, I closed my eyes as I waited for my end. When nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see a white cape, looking up I saw a bald guy standing in front of me, as if protecting me from something. When I looked back at where the monster was awhile back, it was gone. In place of it was a guy with robot arms and a splat of black on the ground, sizzling as it cease to stop and then fade away into ashes.

"Are you alright?" The bald guy said which I replied with a shaky nod.

"My name's Saitama and that badass guy over there is Genos-" Saitama was cut off, when the Genos guy interrupted.

"I'm Saitama-sensei's disciple. We've been following you and protecting you from a far. And this is the first time a monster came close to you, usually it just lurks behind you. Making it easier to kill them. But this one's smart and managed to escaped from us and locate you. An-" Geno's stopped as Saitama interrupted with a loud coughed. Geno's apologize and nodded towards Saitama, then looked back at me.

"In short, Saitama-sensei and I had been tasked by the Hero Association to accompany and protect you." He finished as Saitama gave an approving nod as he helped me with grocery bags I was holding.

"Where do you think you're going with that bags?" I asked unbelievingly.

"Where? To my house. You need to be properly protected. And so, we must be always by your side." He said and then shrugged as he continued walking.

Fin

A/N: Well, let me know if you like to have another part of this. I am running out of ideas, so the first thing comes to mind is what I would wrote. I do hope hope you enjoy it. See you next chapter!!