Superhero for the day

Requested by: hjamirillo

I was a little kid when I first saw him as a hero. Even he ended up getting beaten.
It made me chuckled when I remembered his remark on one of the bullies question.

"Who the heck are you?"
"Me? I'm just a superhero for the day." He said.

I was worried because he was beaten badly before the teachers came.
I visited him at the infirmary and asked him if his okay and also thanked him for saving me. He just ggave me a toothy grin and two thumbs up.

Word came from my parents and they decided to transfer me to another school, the last time I talked and saw him was when he gave me a farewell gift. A chocolate bar wrapped in a lime green colored wrapper.

Now, I'm happy to know that he's well and a real superhero now. We, will strive to be the superheroes in the world I may be still in Class (B/C) while he keeps ranking up from Class C to A now I will try my hardest to reach his rank.

And someday, when we see each other again, I hope we could be friends again?

I hope someday will come soon. Wait for me? I promise when that time comes I will fight by your side.
See you soon, Cape Baldly!

"How much?" A blond guy asked.
"It's ¥¥..." I said as they check out.
"Genos, hurry up!" A bald man shout.
I smiled as I slipped something inside the plastic.

*Omake

"Achoo!" Saitama sneezed.
"Do you have a cold, sensei?" Genos asked.
"Nah, it's nothing." He said and proceed to put the goods they bought on the cupboards.

When he saw a chocolate bar wrapped in lime green wrapper.

"Genos, did you bought this?" He asked.
"No, I didn't saw that until now." He said walking out the kitchen.
"Maybe the bagger thinks its ours." Genos added.

"Maybe..."

'It reminds me of someone in the past...' He shrugged and continue his task.

Fin

A/N: I wrote two of it, cause the first one disappeared when I was about to publish it. So I made this new one, and then the first one came back to life!! I don't know what happen, but oh well, might as well publish them both. I hope you like it. I promise I will update this and GMD cause I'm not ol for a long time!! Then next One shot please... xD