Chapter 9

Kennedy made a bag of popcorn and grabbed a 2L of Coca Cola pop and locked herself in her bedroom, she sat in her desk, opened her computer and went on the Google search bar. She repetitively tapped her fingers on the desk thinking on what to search up. Kennedy stared it the mouse on the screen and all he could here was the seconds passing on the clock and her finger nails tapping on the desk until the doorbell rang it startled Kennedy as she heard the loud ding, she fell off the desk chair and onto the floor. She tried to get up but she banged her head under the desk causing everything to fall off her desk. She shook her head, grabbed everything and threw it back on the desk un-organized and ran to the door. She opened the door and no one was there she checked her surrounding and there was a box on the chair to the left of the porch. She walked towards it and noticed there was a sticker that said "to Kennedy hope you enjoy" Kennedy grabbed the box and went inside, she put it on the island counter  and opened the drawer next to the fridge and grabbed the scissors. She walked towards the box and cut along the tape to open it. Inside it was a bunch of articles throughout the past. She started to pick them up and take a closer look. Kennedy was scanning the words and it said "drained of blood" she put that one down and looked at a couple more, they also said "drained of blood" then Kennedy noticed that every single article in this box was about a murder sene that was related to the body with blood loss. She grabbed the box and ran to her room, Kenendy chucked he box onto her bed as sat at her computer desk and started to type "drained of blood murder" the first website that popped up Kennedy clicked on. The title was "What drains blood" it was saying types of bats for a bit, until Kennedy scrolled down as it said "mythology of a Vampire". Kennedy gasped and stared at it for a moment until the flash of the clock on her bed side table fought her attention. It was 1:00am so Kennedy left her computer on so he wouldn't lose anything, and went to bed.