Chapter 7

Jen woke up Kennedy quite early because she had to go to work.

"Kennedy wake up, I gotta go to work and I'll drive you home" Kennedy just nodded her head, got up and grabbed her broken heals. Jen drove her home.

"Thanks again Jen, bye" Kennedy yelled. Jen honked as she drove away. Kennedy tried to open the door and it was locked, she grabbed the key from behind the flower pot left of the door and unlocked the door. It was a mess from the party. "Ashley" Kennedy yelled. No reply so Kennedy looked around the house for her, she wasn't in the house at all. Kennedy eventually cleaned the house and change out of her skanky vampire outfit. By then 3 hours had past and Ashley wasn't anywhere to be found. Kennedy was getting worried so she called Ashley's cell. No one answered "Hey ash it's Kennedy uh just wondering where you are! Talk to you later, bye" Kennedy left a voice message. *creek* the main door opened an Kennedy could here people talking, Kennedy took a snoop down the hall and he could see Ashley. Kennedy approached her. "Where have you been?" Ashley just smiled.

"Sorry I kept her out so long, we just had so much fun at the party we brought it back to my place" John spoke as he smiled and looked at Ashley. "Ill see you later Ashley" he added and left the house. Kennedy's jaw dropped.

"What the hell Ashley" Kennedy growled.

"What" Ashley mumbled.

"You hooked up with John?!" Kennedy was steamed. Ashley just looked at her.

"I'm going to bed I have a major headache" Ashley mumbled as she walked down the hall way and into the bedroom. Kennedy managed to close her mouth from that jaw dropping moment. She rolled her eyes and ran outside to catch John. She banged on the door very loud.

"John if you don't open this door in under 15 seconds I'm breaking it-" Kennedy didn't get to finish, John opened the door.

"Well wouldn't that be a drastic thing to do"

"Listen here JohmnI don't know much about you but I know you don't know anything about Ashley and you have no right to sleep with her you just met her and she was drunk" Kennedy mouthed off.

"Well well well, someone's peachy today" John giggled and walked inside his house, Kennedy walked in after him. "I didn't sleep with her, I simply brought her over here, and let her crash on the couch" John added.

"Ohh" Kennedy mumbled in embarrassment of accusing John.

"Know that we have cleared I'm not a pervertive stocker, are we friends" John spoke.

"We are the opposite of friends mister" Kennedy raised her voice.

"You really shouldn't be yelling at someone like me" John warned Kennedy and slightly have her a hint.

"Why not" Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying to not get stressed, I'm already stressed enough that I have my brother coming to visit" John announced.

"You have a brother?" Kennedy questioned.

"Yes yes, much younger then me"

"What is his name?" Kennedy asked.

"Stefan"

"Stefan" Kennedy mumbled.

"Yes now would you leave the premises immediately, I did not invite you in here and you came in anyway" John stared at Kennedy.

"Oh right, sorry" Kennedy spoke as John pushed her out. As John pushed her out of the house Kennedy noticed johns ring, it had a red jewel in the middle of it. Kennedy started to walk back to her house next door. She glared back at johns house, then glared at his mustang vehicle.

"He has a brother?" She spoke to herself as she entered her house.