Chapter 4

When Kennedy woke up from her rough sleep, Ashley was in a very strange outfit.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Kennedy spoke.

"It's my Halloween costume" Ashley replied.

"Oh right it's Halloween today" Kennedy spoke.

"Yea you totally forgot"

"But still what are you wearing that's very... Skanky and slutty" Kennedy commented.

"Well I am a pussy cat" Ashley replied. Kennedy rolled her eyes. "What are you going to be?" She added.

"Uh I don't have a costume"

"No you have to have a costume"

"Well what you expect, do you want me to go buy one right now from the store?" Kennedy spoke.

"Yes, and it has to be slutty, can we have a Halloween party?" Ashley replied.

"Haha no"

"Oh come on, please, how about after all the trucker treaters come, so around 11?" Ashley pushed.

"Ughh, fine, but your not hooking up with anyone in my house" Kennedy accepted.

"Yay! I have been wanting to meet that guy who owns the mustang" Ashley spoke.

"What, your inviting him?!" Kennedy started to get sweaty palms.

"Duh he's super hot and I think you are interested" Ashley giggled.

"Okay I'll admit, I do think he's attractive but we don't know anything about him, like how old is he?" Kennedy spoke.

"I don't know, we will find out tonight when we invite him" Ashley smiled as she twirled her hair.

"Okay"

"You need to go get a costume ASAP" Ashley commanded.

"Yea I know but where? Wouldn't all costumes be sold out by now? It is Halloween" Kennedy tried to prolong getting a costume.

"You will find one, just go, and if you run into any people you want to invite, actually invite them and not blow them off" Ashley handed.

"Okay" Kennedy spoke as she grabbed her purse and put on her shoes.

"Don't forget, slutty" Ashley reminded Kennedy.

"Yeah okay" Kennedy said and left the house. As she was walking to her car she noticed the red mustang, the man was going into the car. Kennedy ignored it and just started to drive. She looked in the mirror and the red mustang was driving behind her. Kennedy went a different way to the store and the red mustang was still behind her. She pulled up to the costume store and the mustang stopped as well. Kennedy was getting annoyed so she confronted him. She waited for the man to get out of his car and then she walked up to him.  "Are you stalking me?" Kennedy spoke.

"Well hello to you too"

"I asked you a question" Kennedy repeated.

"No I am not stalking you and why would you think so"

"your car is always parked outside my house, you were following me at the store, and today" Kennedy explained.

"my car is parked there because I am your new neighbor, I was not following you I was shopping for food, and I only smile at you because you were staring at me in the parking lot" he explained.

"Well explained why you came to the same place I am at right now"

"I got invited to a Halloween party tonight by your friend so I need a last-minute costume" he explained.

"Ohh" Kennedy blushed of embarrassment.

"sorry to say this but not everything is about you" the man noted. Kennedy didn't say anything from the embarrassment. "I think we got off on the wrong foot, allow me to introduce introduce myself, my name is John Hathaway" he added.

"My name is Kennedy Parker, hi" Kennedy said as she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Well I need to go inside and find a costume" John mentioned.

"00, that's the same reason I'm here" Kennedy stuttered.

"Good day  Kennedy Parker" John spoke as he nodded his head. Kennedy smiled and watched him walk into the costume store. Kennedy walked into the costume store and looked around for John, but he was nowhere to be found he had disappeared like he wasn't even in the building.  Kennedy walked around looking for a costume when she found the perfect one. She brought it to the chill got it and walked out to her car, the red Mustang wasn't even there. Kennedy entered her car as if she wasn't even searching for him and drove home.