Chapter 5

" Ashley I'm back" Kennedy spoke as she closed the door. Kennedy turned around and noticed all the Halloween decorations around the house.

"Oh you're back! Let me see your costume!" Ashley said hike walking down the hallway.

"No it's a surprise" Kennedy spoke.

"Ughh, fine but is it slutty?"

"Yes it's slutty, and when did you invite John to the party?" Kennedy asked.

"John? Who's john" Ashley questioned.

"The guy with the red mustang, you invited him and you didn't even know his name?!" Kennedy shrugged.

"I never invited him" Ashley quoted.

"You must have, he..." Kennedy couldn't finish her sentence for how puzzled she was.

"He what?" Ashley tried to continue.

"Never mind I'll go put on my costume" Kennedy changed the subject and walked down the hall.

"Okay, I'm excited to see it" Ashley yelled. Kennedy closed the bedroom door and opened up her costume, she zipped it up, put on the makeup and accessories. After that she sat on the bed and thought about the mysterious John, and how he found out about the party. Kennedy didn't let the strange things ruin her night so she brushed it off and went back to Ashley.

"So here's my costume" Kennedy said while twirling around.

"Ooo! A sexy vampire! I like it" Ashley commented.

"Haha thanks, it's pretty plain and common though"

"It's perfect, and I bet John would enjoy it" Ashley squealed. Kennedy just rolled her eyes. "Oh by the way, when you went to buy this outfit, a guy named Kevin dropped by looking for you, I invited him to the party tonight.

"What" Kennedy started to get sweaty palms.

"What's wrong with Kevin?"

"So last night he was the one I met up with, and I actually didn't have work to do-" Kennedy stated to explain.

"So you lied, why didn't you just tell me?" Ashley interrupted.

"Let me tell you what happened"

"Did you guys do it in the woods?!" Ashley smirked.

"No, let me speak" Kennedy told Ashley everything that happened that night.

"Ooo,  was he high?" Ashley questioned.

"No I would be able to smell it off of him, and his eyes would be read not gold" Ashley was puzzled, she didn't know what to say.

"So what are you saying, you think he's a demon or something?" Ashley said sarcastically mocking her beliefs.

"I never said that, and no, I don't know what happened or what's wrong with him" Kennedy explained.

"Well we will see what happens tonight" Ashley sighed.

"And there is something weird about John" Kennedy quickly blurred out.

"How"

"There just is, okay?" Kennedy ended the conversation.

                      ~4 hours later~

"Okay I got the wine and alcohol ready for the guests" Ashley spoke.

"For the guests or you?" Kennedy corrected.

"Hahaha very funny" Ashley rolled her eyes. It was 10:30 and the party started at 11. Most of all the tricker treaters were done. Now the girls just have to wait for the guests to arrive.