Chapter 21

Adrians POV

Y/N had to go to the bathroom so I waited outside. I saw Mari come up so me.

"Hey Mari" I said casually.

"Hey Adrian. Can you help me with something?" I nodded and she continued.

"Well I have a tiny crush on... Nathaniel." Really?! I always thought they would make a cute couple.

"How should I tell him?" She asked.

"Maybe this will help. I will be Nathaniel and you be you. (Duh). And... Go." I tried to look shy which made Mari blush a little.

"H-Hey Nathaniel, I-I like you." She said quickly.

"I like you too Marinette."I said. After that she kisses me. I wanted to say acting as Nathaniel, so I let her kiss me. She backed away and Y/N came out of the bathroom. She took my hand and smiled.

"Hey Mari." she said. I hope she doesn't find out I kissed Mari.

Y/N POV

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Mari.

"Hey Mari." I said. I took Adrian's hand and started to walk to class.
*Time Skip to after school*
I have work today. Yaaaaayyyy... I started to walk towards the cafe. While I was walking by and alley and I felt a hand pull me in it. It was so dark I couldn't see. Ahh! I saw a phone.
"Nathan?"
"Yeah."
"What's up?"
"You need to see this." He showed me the phone. It was... Mari and Adrian kissing!!! No... How could he.
'Told ya'
Shut up. Maybe it's photo shopped?
"Where did you see this?" I asked
"Online. I am so sorry"
I walked away. I can't skip work. I walked in the door and saw Adrian. I walked up to him, and slapped him.
"How could you?!" I said louder than intended.
"How could you?" I said quietly.
"What?" He looked confused. That son of a B.
"You and Mari. Why!"
"Let me explain!" I didn't want to listen anymore.
"No let me explain, we're done!" I said and walked away.
I keep walking. I didn't know where I was. It was dark. I feel tired. Why? I feel tears fall down my face, yet I was not making a sound.

"Y-Y/N? Are you ok?" I looked at my side. It was Manu.

"Honestly? No." I felt more tears.

"Why do I have such bad luck!" I yelled. I was so frustrated.

"Y-Y/N, calm down" I looked at my necklaces and ripped it off. Manu disappeared. I threw the necklaces somewhere. I sat down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar little thing disappeared on my necklaces. It was black and purple. It looked torn and sad. It was an Acuma.

(SORRY this is soooo short! School started tomorrow and i have to get ready. I will update again soon! And the next chapter will be longer! FYI- This book is close to an end! But, there will be a sequel! So, Yeah! BYE MY KITTIES!!!!!!)