Back Story/Special Chapter

Hey guys! So this is a quick chapter that is during her young years. Here we go!(#mario) just so you know right now you are 15 years old in the actual story.

(Y/N) Pov

--------6 months ago--------
"Bye Mom!" I waved good bye to my mama after she dropped me off at Ashly's house (she's your best friend). I went to her door and knocked on it. She opened the door and pulled me into a bear hug.
"Hey (Y/N)!!!"
"Hey Ashly!!!"

------Time skip to after sleep over------
"Your parents are coming right?" Ash asked.
"Ya they had to pick my sister up from her soccer game. They should be here soon." I said a little unsure.
-------5 minutes later-------
BOOM! SCRECH! CRASH!
Me and Ash ran to the window to see what happen. Bad move. When I looked out side I saw what I never wanted to see. A black Subaru engulfed in flames. I also saw a certain cat look at the car and then to a bug. Back at the car. And back at the bug. Then right as the bug was about to leave, he runs to her and says something. The bug shakes her head and leaves. The pesky cat follows her. Leaving the flaming car. Leaving the people inside. To die. The fire department soon came to take care of the flames. But unfortunately, the people inside did not make it. I could tell who they were. One woman. One man. One kid. A family coming to pick up their daughter from her friend's house. But never made it to the door.

------the next day at school---------
"Omg I heard about your parents, I'm so sorry." Said Marinette.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." I looked at her with a blank expression.
She under stood and walked away. Leaving me alone. Then Chloe came, and made my life a living hell.

(Hey guys! I wanted to make kinda a special chapter. I know it's sad but that's kinda the point so, ya. Bye Kittys!