THIRTY ONE

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE?"

"No, dad. I promise I'm good. Thank you, go get some rest!" Rowan and Bruce shared one last smile before he made his way to his room.

Her father and siblings had convinced Rowan to spend a couple of days at their house since they felt it was becoming a bit too much for a five month pregnant woman to take care of a two year old. With Sebastian still out filming, Rowan didn't reject the company and help either.

Feeling comfortable enough since Ava had Alina upstairs most likely asleep, Rowan sat back and tried to relax herself a bit. For some reason lately, she's been feeling a bit out of it. Extra tired and stressed, she had supposed it was from the pregnancy. Well, Rowan hoped it was only that. But the fact she wasn't like that at all during her pregnancy with Alina scared her a bit.

Trying to get some sleep herself, the moment she slightly closed her eyes, a sharp pain overcame her. She shot up, her hands instantly landing on top of her stomach. It took only a few seconds for her to realize where the pain was coming from, making her heart beat race.

"No, no, no, no please." Her voice couldn't help but crack a bit, followed by a couple of winces as the pain came back sharper and sharper. Trying to get herself up her bed, Rowan felt so helpless when she couldn't even do that.

Keeping her hands circulating the ends of her stomach, Rowan finally let out a cry, with that came out the tears. "No, please baby, don't do this to mommy. Don't, please."

The sound of her bedroom door slamming open made Rowan look up, revealing her brother. His horrified face only made Rowan feel worse, letting out more winces.

"Row, w-what happened? Oh god, no." Matt ran to where his twin sister sat, kneeling down to match her height and cupping her face with his hands. Seeing her like this hurt him in his soul, this was his literal other half.

"I-I-I don't k-k-now, Matt. Please, help me. Help my baby. I can't lose my baby." Feeling tears come down his eyes as Rowan's head fell onto his shoulder, Matt heard the incoming steps from his father and younger sister as he attempted to pick her up. It became easier once his father came and helped.

"Stay in there, Row. It's going to be fine I promise."

_________

iMESSAGE between AVA and SEB

lil sis in law 👼🏻:
Sebastian I'm sorry if you're busy and I'm bugging you

brother in law 🐻:
it's okay Ava! Anything for you, what's up? Is everything good?

lil sis in law 👼🏻:
look, I don't want you to freak out either because you're half way across the world
plus we don't know what's exactly going on either

brother in law 🐻:
you're scaring me Ava, what's wrong? is Rowan okay?

lil sis in law 👼🏻:
We don't know yet but she started feeling pain in her stomach and back
We're in the hospital waiting for news

brother in law 🐻:
Ava don't tell me it's what you're trying not to tell me

lil sis in law 👼🏻:
Seb we don't know I'm trying not to panic or jump to conclusions plus you're working I don't want you to get in trouble

brother in law 🐻:
I'm on my way I don't care Ava, this is my wife and child

_______

okay look, let me explain

I know I promised no more drama but look, it's a story and I'm so and I jUST IM SORRY IM SORRY THINGS WILL BE OKAY
I'm evil but not that evil

I probably don't deserve the vote after this chapter lmAO but just a reminder that if you haven't voted for YOUTH for best romance and seb fic in marvelfanficawards please do so! It'll mean the world to me :)

and check out my suicide squad if y'all haven't I like it sO MUCH OMG

also pls forgive mE I LOVE U and hopefully updates come soon since I start school tomorrow (my senior year fuckekfjwifj)