NINETEEN

rowancruz: my last post as Rowan Cruz

rowancruz: my last post as Rowan Cruz. #holyshit
2567845 likes | 1896745 comments

_______

imsebastianstan: time to go marry the love of my life, ya know, life is good

2678456 likes | 1789456 comments

_______

ROWAN GAVE HERSELF ONE LAST LOOK IN THE MIRROR. She still couldn't believe it was happening, she was going to marry Sebastian. Never did she think she'd be wearing this beautiful white dress, she was kind of even against it since she was already a mother. But Elizabeth insisted on a white gown, because there's no other day she gets to wear an actual wedding dress.

The sound of two light knocks interrupted Rowan from her thoughts, yelling out an 'enter' since she knew who it was.

Turning around to face the opening door, Rowan could only smile at her father's emotional face. She let him walk towards her, fighting to keep the tears from coming out because it was too early for that. But it wasn't for her father, who let the tears fall out when he embraced his eldest daughter.

[PLAY SONG NOW]

"You, you look so beautiful. Like a queen you always were to me."

"Thank you for being here today, Dad. I wouldn't want anyone else to walk me down the aisle." Slowly departing from the hug, Bruce gave Rowan one last look of proudness but sadness in it. Rowan knew why, this moment couldn't be easy for any father to do.

"I wish I could've been there more sweetheart-"

"No, not now, not ever. Dad, I probably didn't understand when I was younger but now I do. You and mom didn't end well, you had a demanding job and mom became bitter. I always thought that maybe it was Matthew and I's fault why we rarely got to see you, but every time I did get to see you I realized it wasn't, it wasn't even yours. You did the best you could as a divorced parent, and that doesn't make me love you any less. You're here today and that's all that matters." Rowan watched her father's facial expression light up with her words she knew he needed to hear from his children, smiling as she felt her father move beside her, opening his arm.