[6]

Indigo didn't know if to be happy because sleeping in was allowed in her cabin or disappointed because her father was basically the god of the lazy asses.

After she was claimed, she was welcomed by a bunch of zombie looking demigods, who were now her new family.

Oh joy.

But to be fair, her new siblings were nice enough. There were lots of names for sure, Charlotte, Harley, Matthew, Penny, Ivy, Nick, Heath, Candor, [yes, those last two were names.] and even more. She knew she wouldn't be able to memorise and match faces with names, but she tried her best.

ADHD got the best of her sometimes.

Her first day at camp wasn't so bad like she thought it'd be. Anything was better than being nearly killed by mythological monsters.

The cabin counsellor, Nate, has been the only one of her cabin to actually have a proper conversation with her and not fall asleep after 2 minutes.

He had even showed her around camp and helped her choose a weapon. It was pretty difficult, but Indigo finally decided for a dagger made of a pretty metal called celestial bronze. He also had helped her to train a bit for 'capture the flag', thing Indigo must admit she was a bit scared of from what she heard.

She was now sitting at dinner with her cabin, talking with her siblings. Well, with Nate.

As the boy told her a story about how once a member of the Hypnos cabin fell asleep during a battle and almost died. But Indigo was too busy taking in his factions to listen.

Let's see.

The boy was 18 years old, from what he told Indigo. He had black rebel hair, tanned skin, and amazing, bright green eyes. Although Indigo wouldn't admit it to anyone, he was very handsome indeed. Plus, from what she has seen, he was quite popular around camp.

She woke up of her trance by Nate waving his hand in front of her face and calling her name. She blinked and looked at him "what?" She asked sheepishly, feeling blush forming on her pale cheeks.

Nate chuckled and shook his head to himself lightly as he looked at her, raising an eyebrow "Indie, you've been zoning off a lot lately, is everything alright?" He asked her.

Indigo couldn't help by smiling at the new nickname he had given her. He had called her by that nickname since he introduced himself and she absolutely loved it.

"It's nothing," she replied with a shrug and looked down at her now cold food. "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening," she said and looked up, giving an apologetic smile, worried she had made the boy upset.

Instead, her sibling gave her a soft smile and shrugged as he took a sip from his golden goblet "that's fine, you're a child of Hypnos. It's normal that happens." He explained and nodded his head.

Well now it was just plain awkward.

None of them were talking now, and Indigo was more than sure she had messed up somehow.

"So," she cleared his throat awkwardly "why are some people sitting alone?" She asked, in an attempt to change the mood.

Nate glanced at the ones sitting alone. That girl, Roman, Kasen was that one? Katherine, her new friend, and that smiley girl Lesley. Oh look at that. She was smiling.