Chapter 1

Julianna's POV
-
2:30 a.m
January 5, 2011

The sky was pitch black. No stars. No clouds. No moon. Just black. I dropped my Cigar and crushed it with my shoe. It was windy, but it didn't bother me. I looked over at my view which was just water. I was looking over a bridge. This was the same bridge my mother jumped off. I sighed and turned around and continued walking.

My thoughts just filled that night. I was 6 years old. My father and her just got in a huge argument, nothing new. She ran off crying and took me with her. She drove all the way to this bridge in the middle of no where and took me out of the car, pretty sure it was midnight. I was trying to catch on with what was happening, but I was too focused on trying to get my princess toy from out of the car. Right when I got that damn doll I turned and my mother was standing on the lodge of the bridge. She looked at me and mouthed "I love you Julianna."

She jumped. After that she jumped. I looked over and thought she was just swimming until someone reported a 6 year old was standing by herself in the dark by a bridge.

The cops thought my dad pushed my mom over the bridge, but I didn't tell them the truth because my dad is the reason she died. I lived with my uncle until I was legal to live on my own.

"Julianna?" I heard a voice. I stopped walking and turned around. There was no one there. "Julianna..." I heard again. I turned and no one was there. I was getting freaked out. Someone grabbed my shoulder "JULIANNA!"

I opened my eyes and started heavy breathing "sorry to scare you." Christina, my bestfriend and roommate said.

"Huh? No it's fine I was just having a bad dream." I said.

"A dream about your mom again?" She asked.

I shrugged "something like that I guess."

She nodded "well I made breakfast if your hungry."

"Thanks, I'll be down in a bit." She nodded and walked downstairs.

I put on some Nike slides and threw a sweater on. I walked downstairs and smelled bacon and eggs and sausages. "When did you start to cook for your roommate?" I asked

"Well actually Tony said he's coming over for breakfast so I wanted him to think I know how to cook." She informed.

"Of course." I chuckled getting a plate and filling up a cup with orange juice.

"I'll go walk around town today so you and Tony can have some alone time." I said, more like suggested, but I kinda wanted to walk around today.

"You don't have to." She said while biting a piece of bacon.

I rolled my eyes knowing damn well she wants to have private time with Tony.

"It's good." I paused to burp "he's going to believe you cook" I put my thumbs up.

She smiled and I put the dishes in the sink and didn't bother washing it since it was Christina's turn to wash plates. I walked upstairs and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I let lose my black ombré red hair and let it down. I did my makeup pretty heavy, but still classy and nice. I walked to my room and changed into blue ripped skinny jeans and a burgundy tank top/crop top with my nikes.
I grabbed my purse and threw a pack of cigars in there.

I walked downstairs seeing Tony already there "hey Julianna!" He greeted

"Fuck off Tony!" I greeted back flipping him off in a friendly tone. I walked around the city and viewed little shops. Since Christina and I barely moved around this area I wanted to get to know it more.

This shop that looked like I really would enjoy caught my attention, the strange and unusual.

I looked through the glass and it looked really interesting, I made
My way to the door and entered the antique shop. My eyes got caught onto the little unique stuff, the dead animals, the fur, the skulls. They seemed very realistic it was incredible.

I was looking through the shirts as I saw a rack of shirts that had two dead mice on them and in the back it was a crown with the shop name. I started looking for a xs or a small until I started feeling watched. I felt u comfortable so I started looking through the rack slower.

I turned around a bit to see the cashier just starring at me. My face went red and I turned around as fast as I could, my skin was cold because of how nervous I got. Him and I were the only ones in the shop and I am a scary cat. A fake coughed escaped my mouth while he sniffles right after.

I didn't get a good look at him because he was looking right at me. My bag was on the ground so I picked it up and slowly made my way to the exit. When I reached the door knob he spoke," uh miss wait."

I swallowed hard and squeezed my eyes shut and opened them "here have this thanks for visiting." He gave me a shirt. The shirt I was looking for and it was in my size. "Thank you." I mumbled and looked up to his ocean blue dreamy eyes. I never felt this way. I hate looking into people's eyes, but he was making me feel a certain way. A way I've never felt towards a guy. I wanted him so bad, for some odd reason. I didn't even know him. He was taller than me, he had two piercings each side at the top of his lip. He has a lot of tattoos and real large plugs on his ears.

I Swallowed hard, "have a good day." I said as a hot ass smirk stretched on his face. I immediately walked out and made my way home knowing that he stuck his head out and was still watching me. I felt unsure of what just happened.

/////

Here's my first chapter! I will update every single day for this book! I've deleted all my social media just to be focused on wattpad! Please follow and vote and comment your opinion on the first chapter! I have big BIG BIG plans and ideas for this story! This is my favorite story and ideas that I ever had for any book!!

-Angie