Read My Mind.

Tequila's Pov.

I might be in pain right now but I need to sort things out, Jay's angry with Nathan and Tom for keeping my secret.

Me and Nathan took it slow to get to where Jay is, Nathan's arm around my waist and his other on my arm helping me to walk, Tom would probably be with Jay, I could hear footsteps coming up the first set of stairs as we were just coming down from the second set.

"Nathan..get down here now if you're not here in.." I heard Jay shout but didn't quite finish his sentence, he must have heard us coming or something.

That's when I saw the look on Jay's face he really didn't look to impressed the anger screamed inside of him, his eyes almost popping out of his head.

"YOU can go back to bed, I'll deal with you later" he looked at me and pointed upstairs.

"Don't talk to her like that, don't you think she's been through enough? you haven't even been here for the past couple of days" Nath announced, stepping forward almost chest to chest with Jay, his fists clenched.

"DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Jay roared, stepping up to Nathan, their bodies were now touching each others.

"Do you know she's been having nightmares?" Nath told Jay, with a raised eyebrow.

"NATHAN!" I yelled.

"ANOTHER secret you're keeping from me" Jay spoke looking straight into my eyes, I turned my head around immediately.

"Don't make her feel guilty you haven't been here like a 'brother' so she couldn't tell you anything"

"You two calm down we can all sort this out, we just need to take a step back..literally" I said pushed them away from each other so they could calm down.

It was silent for a few seconds, now this was an awkward silence until it was disturbed by Tom.

"You coming down here? or can I go back to bed?...anybody going to answer me?" Tom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Lets just go downstairs and have a grown up talk" I told them quietly, but none of them said a word until Jay started walking down the stairs mumbling something, whilst I jumped onto Nath's back as he took me down the stairs in the kitchen where Tom was.

"Finally..only about half an hour later" Tom exaggerated whilst pretending to yawn.

"Well aren't you hilarious" I whispered.

We all gathered around the kitchen table Jay at the top end, Tom opposite and Nath near Jay, me next to him.

"Mother's meeting much.." Tom joked.

"THAT'S IT...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A JOKE OUT OF EVERYTHING?" Jay shouted, standing up slamming his hands on the table which made us all jump.

"I was breaking the tension" Tom announced.

"JUST SHUT UP..SHUT UP..SHUT UP! both of you, why can't we do things like normal people? why does somebody always have to shout?" I screamed but then quietened down.

"I'm sorry, I know I haven't been the brother I should be but you know I'm always here for you" Jay said, placing his hand on top of mine.

"That's the thing you're a great brother, but you're rarely there for me"

"YOU WHAT? I mean..I'm always here for you, how can you say that?" he asked.

"You haven't been here for at least 3 days when she needed you most" Nathan butted in.

"You keep quiet this is between Tequila and myself"

"No, it's between all of us including me and Tom" Nath added.