Where I Belong.

Nathan's Pov.

It was only Siva, myself and Tequila here at home, Max was with Jay at the hospital and Tom..I don't know, and to be honest I don't care where he is right now.

"Siva told me what happened with Jay and one of the men, how's he doing?" I messaged Max, he probably wouldn't message me back because no mobiles are aloud to be switched on in the hospital.

I sat there in front of Tequila, she didn't make a sound, she hasn't made a sound in hours, I was really worried, she's my everything, I promised her I wouldn't let nobody hurt her, and I..I broke that promise.

Staring at her closed eyes, gripping her hand tight, I could feel my eye lids getting heavier, I was seconds away from falling asleep.

"Nath mate, you've been sitting there since we got home, you need to rest" a calm, caring voice whispered, whilst placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't leave her, I just can't" I said.

"I understand I really do, but you need to build up your energy ready for when she wakes" the words he said was so tempting to do as he told me to.

Turning round to see Siva with a cup of tea and a concerned look on his face but I couldn't do as he said, so I turned back to facing Tequila.

"How can you be so sure..?" I mentioned, trying to keep the tears in.

"Think positive and positive things will happen, now go to bed you're exhausted"

He gave me the cup of tea and ordered me to bed, I nodded slightly before getting up and giving him a long glance.

"Don't worry, if anything happens I'll let you know straight away".

"Straight away? no hesitation..just shouted me okay?"

"Straight away with no hesitation"

"Thanks Seev"

With that I took a long and slow walk to my room, I had to walk up two sets of stairs because my room was on the top floor of the house.

Siva's Pov

It's been 5 hours since Nath had gone to bed, 24 hours since Jay got sent to hospital, and 18 hours since Tequila had last spoken.

A few moments later I felt an awful vibration in my back pocket, realising my phone was in there, quickly pulling it out without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello..?" I answered, running into the kitchen.

"Whoa, that was quick," a Manchester accent spoke.

"Glad to hear your voice Max, so many questions I've got to ask but one over all is most important, how is he?"

"You know what, we got here just in time they were able to treat his wound in time, they said its not to deep, the shock of the dagger entering his body knocked him unconscious"

"That's great news, not that he got stabbed, that he's alright, you coming home anytime soon?" I was relieved to hear Jay was alright, some good news for the day.

"Yes, actually sooner than I thought we'll be home in the next few hours, they thought we should stay longer but we refused"

"That's brilliant news Nath and Tom will be glad to hear"

"Tom already knows, he's here with us, he told us about Tequila..how's she doing?"

'She's bad, she hasn't woken up in hours, she's sweating uncontrollably, and barely moving"