Lightning.

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the table next to me, my eyes still closed I was slapping the table for my phone, when I did get it in my hands I unlocked it and goodness me, the bright light sent my eyes all dodgy.

3 missed calls and 2 unread messages all from the same person..Liam.

'What did he want? Am I in troubled? did he find out about Nath and me?' I questioned myself.

I read the messages one was a picture, it took a while to load, I got a little worried about what it was about,

I should be worried because all my questions had been answered; I was in trouble, he did find out about Nath and me, the picture was of Nath and me dancing last night and another of us kissing.

'How did he find out?' now I felt sick to the stomach.

The other message said "break up with him or I'll kill him, I'll make you suffer, I'll break his weak, little bones so it breaks your heart!"

Tears rolled down my face like a waterfall, 'I can't let him get hurt, I knew this would happen, I can't let him get hurt' I though to myself.

"Good-morning babe," a sleepy voice said looking up at me.

"Obviously not..whats wrong?" I could here the concern in his voice, I just looked down at him thinking 'what could I say? I can't tell him about Liam it will make everything worse..'

"Tequila?" His voice was getting worried.

"..Nothing' I lied.

"Then why are you crying? have I done something wrong?" He said pulling me into a hug.

"You've done nothing wrong, you've been so perfectly nice and such a gentleman and also a really good boyfriend, I couldn't ask for nothing else."

"And how's that making you cry?"

"I had a dream that we didn't last long, you found somebody new and forgot about me" I lied, but it was kind of was true because I'd have to break up with him to keep him safe, so he'd have to find a new girl.

He pulled me in tighter to his warm, bare chest telling me "I WILL NOT let that happen, I WILL NOT, never forget you, I WILL always love you" he said stroking my hair then kissing it.

This made me feel bad, I had to tell him but I couldn't.

"Let me go and make some splendid, burnt breakfast, what do you say?" he asked.

"Sounds...delicious" I said with a lot of sarcasm but also with a smile.

He rolled out of bed and pretty much ran down the stairs, I sat there in silence until my phone started vibrating again it was a call of Liam, I

hesitated but picked it up and said "hello?"

You could hear the tension in my voice, I hope he didn't notice.

"What's wrong you sound nervous" he said laughing.

"Leave me alone! why are you doing this?"

"Isn't it obvious? you ruined my life now I'm ruining yours"

Before I could answer my eyes filled up with water.

"What's wrong? payback got your tongue?"

"Leave me alone you have a decent life, let me live mine" I begged.

"No can do, you've got 7 days to get him out your life, if this doesn't happen, you AND him are in for it..I'll kill him!"

"You wouldn't, you cant" I shouted, but it was to late he already hung up, and with that I ran down the stairs.