Demons.

Tequila's Pov.

I'm hiding behind some sort of cart..no it's a fruit stand, it looks really old, two of the four wheels are gone, the wooden stand has chips craved into it, the metal poles are all rusty and bent. In the distance was just fog nothing but fog and puddles on the floor. There's a shadowy figure walking my way, I can't make out who it is or what it wants.

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FOREVER, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR DECISION" a loud voice shouted, trashing everything to find me.

"Leave me alone, go away" I whispered to myself.

I could hear the dark figure messing with a gun, I'm sure of it.

I turned my head around the cart and was expecting to see the figure but nothing was there, I was still really scared I don't know who it is, or why it's after me, I turned back to how I was before, my knees bent into my chest with arms around them, my head facing in front of me when there it was.

"TOLD YOU!" it shouted holding the gun to my face.

ARHHHHHHHH" I screamed but nothing come out.

Nathan's Pov.

I was going up the stairs when I heard screaming, my eyes snapped open, my heart beating out of my chest, I knew that scream I knew the voice, it was Tequila, I ran even faster to her room to see her gasping for breath, griping her sheets to find something to hold onto, sweating profusely.

"TEQUILA? TEQUILA? WAKE UP ANSWER ME!" I demanded running up to her, pulling her up from her bed.

Her eyes shot open, looking around the room as if she had seen a ghost, her hand on her head the other over her mouth, her hands were shaking constantly.

"What's wrong? why were you screaming" I asked, pulling her into a hug, she pulled herself away and put her hand out in front of her to stop me getting any closer.

"Tequila..it's me..Nathan" I spoke, trying to hold her hand.

"Get away from me NOW!" she screamed, pulling her hand away from mine.

"I'm trying to help, please let me"

"GET OUT! DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed even louder.

"Okay, okay, I'm going look calm down" I backed out of the room with both of my hands in front of me to tell her 'I'm innocent'.

'What have I just witnessed?' I thought to myself.

I stood outside her bedroom door I wasn't leaving my spot until I knew what was wrong with her.

I had been stood here for 30 minutes so I decided I need to rest my legs and went to go and get my pillows and blanket from my room and bring them back here, but when I got them of my bed I tripped on my blanket and fell on the floor, I was so tired and comfortable I rested my eyes for a bit and fell asleep without knowing.

3 days later.

Tequila hadn't come out of her room in days, and when she did she'd only do it to go to the bathroom, she would walk past us and not say a word, not even a glance it's like we wasn't there, and when we spoke to her she'd look at us and run away and lock her bedroom door. She hadn't eaten either if she didn't eat soon she will become really ill, Jay had a mental break down, he was over Max's for a few nights he didn't want to be around me and Tom or Tequila because none of us told him about Liam, Tom and myself are sorting things out, we thought we needed to get along for Tequila's sake.

I made some tea with 2 sugars in for her and some soggy toast with the butter melted in just the way she likes it.

"I'm just running this up to Tequila" I told Tom.