Warzone

Nathan's Pov;

I saw her standing there admiring the drinks. I thought to myself I should go up behind her and see how she reacts, as I got closer I lowered my body to her hight and rested my head between her shoulder and her neck and i said 'get me some whilst you're at it', she turned around with a huge grin on her face, i say huge but it was more of a..'i knew you were there the whole time' kind of look. Her reaction was completely the opposite to how I'd thought she would of reacted, I thought she'd react in a much more aggressive way like.. she'd turn around and say 'Who do you think you are?', or 'Erm...how's about..no get away you creep!', but she didn't, I was surprised.

I gave her a quick hug and felt her arms tighten around my neck, it was such a perfect moment.

As the air conditioning blew her hair, the smell of strawberries struck my nose. At this point I didn't want to let go but it got quite warm with both of our bodies squeezing together and the ridiculous hot weather but we broke when her phone was vibrating.

As she picked up the phone she had a smile on her face but it soon faded when who ever was on the other end of the phone started speaking.

I could hear shouting throughout the call but I couldn't work out who or what was being said, she gave me some loose change in her pocket and silently said 'gotta take this sorry', and almost ran out the shop.

I was waiting in the queue and it was almost my turn to be served. I placed the two drinks down on the counter, I looked outside to see where Tequila was but she wasn't in sight, she must have gone round the corner for some peace and quiet.

"£1.95 sir", a woman interfered with my thoughts.

"Sorry," I polity replied and gave her the money.

I was waiting for my change until I heard chanting all that was said was one word - 'FIGHT'. I knew exactly where Tequila had gone, I left the drinks and the change and ran towards the door.

I ran so fast my legs couldn't keep up, but I started to slow down to look for Tequila, I knew she was there, I just couldn't see her because of the big crowd, so i started to jog towards the crowd, and then i saw her.

Tequila had pinned a girl on the floor and was shooting her fists in so many directions. I had to stop her before she did some damage.

I got there just in time, I saw Tequila's cousin, Donielle, she was on the floor with blood flowing out of her nose. Every inch of her face was covered with cuts and bruises. I wrapped my arms tight around Tequila's waist and pulled her off the girl on the floor, when I did that I realised who the girl on the floor was, it was...Lauren the girl who Tequila's ex Liam had cheated on Tequila with, this gave her an even bigger reason to hurt Lauren.

Tequila's Pov.

I got towards the group of people watching HER knocking Donielle to the floor with a crowbar it looked as if Donielle has been knocked unconscious, this got my blood boiling, my fists clenched as I ran towards them both as Lauren lifted the crowbar and whispering "this is going to hurt" I gripped my hand on the crowbar just in time it almost hit Donielle straight in the face, I pulled it out of her hands, "THAT'S MY COUSIN!" I screamed, before I gave her a chance to speak I jumped on her throwing my fists at her non-stop I locked my arm across her throat holding her down, still swinging for her, she pushed me off her and stood up that's when I kneed her in the stomach and smashed my bloody fist across her face one last time, that's when she instantly fell down, and Nath arrived and pulled me away.

*Reality*

His arms were trapped around me, I couldn't move a muscle but I kept struggling my way out. I heard voices shouting 'STOP' and 'CALM DOWN', all I could think about was hurting that bully once and for all!

I kept looking back and forth from Donielle to Lauren, I looked at Donielle and a tear escaped my eye I could sense her pain I could feel her terror, Lauren got up grabbing hold of anything to help her up she limped as she stood up and people from the crowd was running over to her helping her up of the ground shouting 'PYSCHO' as they ran past me.

Nathan's grip loosened up he must have felt my tears drop onto his bare arm, we both ran towards Donielle and kneeled beside her, I lifted her head up, the back of her was so warm due to all the blood trickling out of the back of her head, i took of my short sleeved denim jacket off placing her head on it trying not to hurt her, I rummaged through my bag realising I had some make-up wipes I quickly got them out and gently cleaned her face.