Lose My Mind.

Jay's Pov.

I was enjoying a lovely shower when Siva came banging on the door.

"Jay get out of that shower we have to talk".

'What was so urgent he wanted to talk about' I thought to myself as I jumped out of the shower and started to wrap the towel around myself.

'Can't it wait?" I shouted.

"No, now hurry up or I'll come in there and tell you" he shouted back.

I quickly got dried, I didn't want Siva barging in here..hell no.

"JAY!" he banged on the door shouting.

'Can't I have a shower in peace?" I said opening the door.

"No..now come on we have to talk about something" he said pushing me into my room, I hurried whilst holding the towel around me.

"You pulled me away from my shower, this better be good." I said siting on my bed.

"Oh it is, its more than good its brilliant" he said, he sounded like he was a little over excited.

"Well get on with it and tell me"

"Your sister has been a bad, bad girl" he exclaimed, I had no idea what he was about to say.

"If it's about that fight I don't want to hear anymore"

"It's not, it's not"

"Then what is it?"

"She's got a new 'fellow' as Max says" he tells me.

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"He's closer than you think, you and I know him quite well"

"Seev, you're acting as if it's one of the boys" I said laughing, Siva stood there staring at me with a big, cheesy grin on his face.

"Well you're not wrong" I was gob smacked when he said that.

"How do you know? who told you? How long has this been going on?" I questioned him.

"Please, one question at a time"

"Sorry, how do you know?"

"I've just over heard them two talking about it."

"Them two?"

"Max and Tequila".

'Why wouldn't she talk to me about it? why him?' I questioned myself.

"WHAT!"

"What's wrong with you?"

"I told those boys to stay away from her"

"Wait, it gets better..or worse"

"Well, share this information"

"She kissed someone else"

"Who?"

"Tom"

"Our Tom?"

"Yeah"

"You what now?"

"Exactly"

"This can't happen, no this can not happen"

"Why are you so against it?"

"Because she's my little sisters I have to watch out for her, I'm the one who wipes away all those fallen tears, I'm the one who has to.." I went on but was soon interrupted by Siva saying "I'm sure she can look after herself,"

"Maybe she can, but I'm still not allowing it, she's not having another broken heart"

"You're saying she can't have a boyfriend, have children, get married"

"You could of at least said 'get married then have children' "

"Why? we all know what's going to happen"

"I'd like to not think about that, thank you"

"So what's the plan?" he asked me, I didn't have one at the moment.

"We'll have to separate them." I announced.

"Bit harsh isn't it?"

"Well have you got a better plan?"

"You've known Nath for ages do you really think he'll break her heart?"

"I know, but what if someone better comes along, face it Tequila's a nightmare at times"

"That's true."

"So what's stopping him leaving her for someone else?"

"Hm...now you say it like that"

'How do I break them up? I didn't want to sound like I was ruining her life or she would hate me for ever' I thought to myself.

"How long have they been dating" I asked him.

"I don't know, she didn't say"

"See, the thing is why didn't she talk to me about it? I'm her brother"

"Maybe she was worried you'd be like this"

"Like what? protective"

"Yeah, a little over protective"

"Im not over protective..am I?"

Siva just looked at me then quickly looked around the room.

"What do we do?" he asked.

"I don't know"

"Maybe we should let them date?" he told me.

"What about Tom? you and I both know Tom wont rest until he has what he wants, this is why we have to break them up"

"I hate it when you're right"

Seconds later the door flung open, footsteps charging up the stairs and a door slamming shut..'What the hell?' I thought, whilst looking at Siva.

Tequila's Pov.

After talking to Max about everything I felt a lot less stressed as more relaxed, I know he'd help me sort everything out, but things seemed like it was all going wrong.

Max got up to make some hot chocolate for us both, when the door shot open, Nathan ran of upstairs he looked really angry, I went to follow when Tom grabbed my arm.

"Where you going?" he whispered, holding tight on my arm.

"Upstairs..why?"

"Following lover boy are you?"

"What?" he was really scaring my now.

"Tom..calm down mate, let go of her arm" a disappointed but calm voice said.

"Stay out of this" he shouted.

"I said..calm down now!" The voice repeated I realised that it was Max trying to talk sense into Tom, when Nath come charging down the stairs.

"What's going on? Is he hurting you?" His voice so feisty said.

"Get..your..hand.off..her..NOW!" Nathan shouted.

"She doesn't want you..she wants ME!" Tom shouted overtaking everyone else's voices.

Jay and Siva came running down 'could things get any worse?' I told myself.

"Hey..what's going on" Jay said, removing Tom's hand from my arm.

You going to tell them or me?" Tom said.