21

"Welcome back Laura!" Jenni yelled wrapping me in a hug.

Once I arrived at the airport, I halled a taxi and made my way to Jenni's house, where everyone was waiting.

"I'm not even 2 meters away." I laughed. "Stop yelling!"

"Ayyyyee Laura!" Nick walked from the kitchen to the front door where I was standing. I wrapped him in a hug and he pulled me into the house.

"Where's Bella and Bailey?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Around the house, probably hooking up or some shit." Nick said blankly.

"Laura!" Madi yelled jumping on to me bringing us both to the ground with a loud thud. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," I chuckled from underneath her.

"You people are so stupid," A familiar voice said walking to the room. "We really need to get better friends."

Then I heard a slap followed by. "Ouch okay, sorry."

Madi jumped off of me. I stood up dusting off imaginary dust from my pants. Bella is standing next to Bailey beaming at me while Bailey rubbed his arm in pain. 

"Bella!" I yelled walking over to her and squishing her in a hug.

"I missed you Laura!" She yelled back.

"I thought you told me not to yell," Jenni said grumpily. "Look who's yelling now."

I laughed. "Zaine's rubbing off on you Jenni!"

"He is not," She shook her head.

"He is too," I smiled looking around. "Where is Zaine?" 

"Zaine left a while ago," Madi stepped in. "Him and the boys came over before, but then had something urgent to deal with."

I nodded. Levi promised me that he would come see me the day I got back. Brat.

"Bella, are you going to give Laura what you made or am I going to eat it?" Bailey said looking at Bella. 

"Oh yeah," She smiled. "I'm going to go get it!"

Bella walked into the kitchen with Bailey behind her. 

"Bailey! You d*ck!" Bella's voice yelled. 

Then a laughed echoed through the house. I furrowed my eyebrows together and ran into the kitchen. Bella was holding an empty plate in her hand and glaring at Bailey, who was leaning against the wall laughing. His laugh sounded like he was choking. He had the weirdest laugh. It's like a cackle actually. 

"Did your mother swallow a hyena when she was about to have you?" I smirked watching in laugh. More like choke. 

Bailey stopped laughing and stood up straight wiping any emotion off his face. 

------------------------______________________--------------------------__________________________

"School starts in a few days," I whined dropping on the couch. "Save me!"

"Don't worry," Melanie smiled with a worried look on her face. "I've been through this aswell."

"I know you have," I sat up. "Is there something on your mind?"

She nodded. "Your father-"

"Don't," I say standing up "Just don't. Don't talk to me about him. Ever."

"Your going to want to hear this," Melanie said a little louder. "Sit down."

I sighed rolling my eyes and sitting down. "Go ahead."

"Your dad was driving home from his business trip, when your aunt Kayla called him up and informed him about the situation. He got into an accident." She sighed closing her eyes. "The doctors said he may not make it."

I blinked. How is this possible. I don't understand. Things were great just before.

"W-w-why did no one tell me this before?!" I asked running my hand through my hair. 

"Your father is a stubborn man Laura," She sighed shaking her head. "He wouldn't ever tell anyone these kind of things. Or any kind of things." 

"Then how do you know?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together. 

"It's been all over the news honey," She gave me a lopsided smile. "Your father is sort of like a celebrity here. Him and his arrogant sons."

His sons? Why the plural? 

"His sons?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh sh*t!" I exclaimed slapping her hand over her mouth. "I've said too much." 

"Wait Melanie-" I began. 

"No, I'm sorry I've said too much," She interrupted standing up. "I've said way too much."

She holds her face in her hand and walks away. She muttered something on the way out. She looked petrified. As if she had just killed someone. Hopefully not. 

I picked up my phone and turned it on unlocking it and tapping on the phone icon.  I scroll down to the unknown number (That Levi had called me on before) and placed the phone on my ear. 

"Hello?" A tired voice grumbled. 

"Hi Levi" I smiled. 

"Uhh, Levi?" The voice said. 

"Zaine?" I asked confused . 

"Nope, no Zaine or Levi here," The voice said. 

There was some muffled yelling and the phone was transferred onto someone else. 

"What do you want?" A different voice said. 

"Uh, Levi?" I asked much more confused than what I was before. 

"No, now piss off," He said ending the call. 

What was up with that?

-----------______-------------------_______________---------------------___________

HEYYYY

I'm sorry, I havent updated in almost 3 weeks. Sorry this chapter is a little small. 

Anyways. 

Until Next time

BYEEEEEEEE