Ending: Alois

Your p.o.v

You knew who you were going to choose. Even though he may have some issues, you had fallen in love with his mischievous ways, as well as his crazy and caring personality.

Alois's p.o.v

I knew I loved her, hell, I was crazy about her. I fell in love with everything about her, but I know I'm no good for her. I-

"I choose... Alois"

I ran up to her and hugged her, tighter than I had ever hugged anyone else

Your p.o.v  

"I choose... Alois"

He grinned and ran over to me. He hugged me so tightly I felt like I would suffocate if it was any tighter. I hugged him back, just as tightly as he moved his head from my shoulder and moved his hand to my chin. Kissing you for a kiss. It was only a short kiss, but it felt like forever. Everyone else just walked out, all somewhat let down. You didn't care though, you were happy.

-- 8 years later --

You and Alois had gotten married after 3 years together. Your wedding was small, with only about 20 people. You had a beautiful daughter named Y/D/N who was the perfect mix of the two of you. She had Alois's blonde hair and your E/C eyes. She had the funniest personality imaginable, and she acted a lot like you as a kid.

You and Alois had somehow gotten out of your contracts, and your butlers were out of the picture.

You had a beautiful family, and you hadn't had any issues with business, and had no issues with family.

You could probably say that you were the luckiest woman in the world.

The Trancy's were finally happy again.

-------------------------------------------------------------