Chapter 8

you woke up as normal, Symphony coming in to wake you up. Symphony helped you with your corset. You were worried about how awkward it was going to be with both Ciel and Sebastian. Whatever.

you started walking to Ciels study, Symphony following behind.

Alois was also coming today. Honestly, you didn't mind Alois, it was his butler that creeped you out.

You were ripped from your thoughts when you realized you were right in front of Ciels study. You knocked and waited for an answer.

"Come in, F/N"

You walked in and walked over to the chair. You sat down, and Sebastian came in with breakfast for the both of you.

"Thank you, Sebastian" you say

"Not an issue, milady"

You and ciel both started eating faster than usual, since you knew Alois would be here soon.

This case was basically over. You ended up being right about a lot of things. All that was left was to catch the culprit. You knew where the man would strike next. So you have to find something to do until about 11:00. This wouldn't be an issue though, because Ciel is having a ball today.

You ordered Symphony to get you a dress, since you didn't have one with you.

Sebastian was downstairs getting everything ready when you heard a knock on the door. It was Alois, and sebastian sent him up. Alois was already dressed nicely since he wasn't going to go back home before the ball.

But something seemed... strange.

How crazy is this ball going to be?

-------------------------------------------------------------