CHAPTER TWO

24 hours before

"So you have these criminals working for you?" The man spat at Amanda in shock. "What other hellish surprises do you have?"

It was a tense atmosphere in the room and Amanda Waller knew it. She knew that these men held a key to the survival of Task Force X. She had just demonstrated the Enchantresses abilities but she had to deal with the final member of the group.

"There's one more member— the Raven." Amanda began, flipping the folder full of the members of Task Force X to the last person. "Have you heard of the Raven, sir?"

"Is she the one who blew up Gotham hospital when under a coma?"

"Correct," Amanda pushed a single paper towards the man seated to her right. "That was when her powers brought attention to her. That night Tara Arella was affected by Kryptonite, thus triggering her abilities to full extent. Before, she used to be able to use small amounts. But after that night, she gained her full extent of abilities." 

"So she's like Superman?" Another man perked up. After the death of Superman, the world seemed dim with the loss of the hero. If someone could take his place–– It's not like Supergirl or Batman could ever come close to the best, Superman. 

"Not even close," Amanda smirked. "She's an alien but she has no memory of her extraterrestrial life as a child. She was adopted when she was 16 years old by a family in Central City before she came to Gotham City for college." 

"An alien going to college?" The first man spoke in a confused manner, who knew aliens wanted to learn earthly things? 

"Yes, until she came to find out about her lifestyle choices weren't great–"

"When she blew up Gotham hospital."

"Exactly," Amanda pointed at the file. "You can see the range to her abilities on this page. She's been testing her powers in the safety of Belle Reve and so far, doesn't seem like a threat."

"Until we piss her off you mean." The men in the room did not like where Amanda was going with this proposal. 

"The problem with Raven is that she's uncontrollable. She's a powerful woman, she's not like the Enchantress. This woman is a ticking time bomb who has no idea the magnitude to her abilities."

"And why should she join your task force?"

"Because she is scared of herself and what she could do. She's lived a humane life so far, why would she want to change that?" Amanda smirked. "Besides, getting people to do things they don't want to do is what I'm best at."

______________

I can't believe so many of you like this story! I have no idea how the script goes from here on so if anyone has a copy of the transcript hit me up omg.

I love your comments... Tell me what you want to happen next!

______________

BTW–– I want to see if you would read 

one of these stories if I published it:

-Divergent (mainly Eric/OC)

- Game of Thrones (Robb Stark/OC)

- Teen Wolf (Derek Hale/OC)

- Thor (LOKI/OC)

- The 100 (Bellamy/OC)

- Suggestions ?