Chapter 4 - Slenderman's Woods, Intruders And Pyromania

Start from the beginning

I climbed the ladder up to the window. I clung onto the ladder and looked in. It was a study, and the little kid was sitting there at the desk. All of sudden he stood up, and the butler walked in. They said a few things before the butler left, and the kid sat back at the desk.

'What's a kid doing paperwork for?' I thought as I watched him, smiling evilly as an idea came to mind, 'Hmm maybe I'll leave him a present. Let him know I'm watching...' I thought as I raised my knife to my hand...

Ciel's POV

I was in my study organizing some documents, when I thought I heard psychotic laugher outside. I just shrugged it off. It was probably just Finny and Meyrin telling jokes.

Just as I was about to sign a paper...

BOOM!

My eye twitched as the room shook. 'How many times is Bard going to destroy the kitchen?!' I thought exasperatedly. Then there was a knock on the door.

"My lord, may I come in?" Asked Sebastian, as he waited for an answer.

I sighed, "Yes, come in." I said as I stood up, and walked to the door as he opened it, looking extremely irritated.

"Bard destroyed the kitchen again?" I asked looking for confirmation. He just sighs.

"Yes, it appears this time he was trying to cook you a late night snack since you were up so late." He replies, pinching his nose from the smoke he had trailed into the hall.

I sigh, "Sebastian, please make some tea. I have a long night ahead of me."

"Yes, my lord." He replies as he bows, then leaves the room. I sighed again as I turned, and started walking back to my desk.

I sat down and continued to sign and organize documents. 'Why is there always so much paperwork when it's storming?' I thought as I read a paper, then signed it.

'At this rate, I won't be done by morn...!'

SPLAT!

CRACK!

Sally's POV

'Hmm maybe I'll leave him a present. Let him know I'm watching...' I thought as I steadied myself on the ladder, then raised my knife to my hand and sliced through the veins in my wrist.

I smiled as blood gushed out and dripped onto the ladder then down below to the ground. 'Now what's every little boy supposed to do so late at night?' I though as I started to write in my blood on the window, backwards so he can read it inside.

Once I was finished, I smeared some blood on my face while grinning evilly. I cupped some blood in my hands, raised them up and slammed them onto the window...

SPLAT!

CRACK!

...leaving two bloody hand-prints, blood splattering around them, and a cracked window. I threw back my head laughing hysterically, lightning crashing around me. I climbed down the ladder and ran into the woods saying,

"I'm watching you..." in a sing-song voice as I disappeared into the storm.

Ciel's POV (A/N: *Sigh* again)

SPLAT!

CRACK!