2...(Imagines Version)

You frown in confusion as you can't believe your ears.
'Did Michael just moan my name? Nah, I must be hearing things.' You think.
"Ahh, Y/N!" You hear him whimper.
You hear him begin panting and honestly, it's making you quite wet down there.
"AH, Y/N! I'm close! Shit!" You hear him moan in ecstasy as you walk out to the hall in front of his door, which is open a crack but wide enough for you to see him.
You can see him sitting in his comfy chair with his legs spread apart, his pants undone and open wide, and his head thrown back with his eyes shut tight as he strokes himself faster.
'Damn! He is huge!' You think as you look at his piece.
"Agh, Y/N! I'm so close! Ah, I'm cumming!" He whimpers.
You see him shoot his creamy white fluids all over himself and you lick your lips.
He stands up and cleans himself up with napkins that are close by.
"I know you're there, Y/N. Come in, don't be shy." He says, seductively and you freeze.
'When did he see me? Did he hear me?' You think as he comes to the door, licking his lips at you as he opens it wider, not to mention his dick is still out.
"Would you like to come in, Y/N?" He asks, seductively biting his lip.
You nod and a smirk grows onto his face.