goner pt.1

I can't take this anymore. I need to leave. Carl treats me like shit and doesn't care about me. We have been in a relationship for 2 years and ever since my best friend, Enid died, Carl has absolutely turned of his humanity.

I check the ammunition in my gun and tuck it behind my belt. Picking up a pen, I begin writing on a piece of paper. I sign it and then set off. Climbing over the gate in the pouring rain, I leave Alexandria, my home, my family, my lover.

Tears streamed down my face, as I slowly followed the blood stained wall. I passed a familiar tree and instantly stooped to look at it. A c and a (whatever letter your name starts with) was carved inside a heart on the oak tree.

That was when our relationship was fine and dandy. But it was no longer that.

I felt a piece of my heart break of and I collapsed to the ground crying. All of the memories, made me think of him. I know what I'm leaving behind, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to.

If I go back, Carl will still be an ass. So, what's the point. The warm rain water soaked me as I laid in the middle of the road, sprawled out.

Carl

I go into y/n's room to wake her up and find her not there. Instead laid a note, sitting perfectly on the white pillow. I began reading it.

Carl,

I don't know what to say. You've been a complete asshole to me for a few months and I'm sick of it. I tell you I love you everyday and I get a "Good for you,"  in reply. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of you. You are putting me through bullshit. So, I packed a bag and left home. I left you. You clearly don't want to be with me so I made the decision for you. Expect to never see me again. And just remember, you broke me. So now, I'm a goner. ~ y/n

My throat hitched a little and I stared of in the distance. Y/n left because I was being a complete asshole to her. She is completely right, I did break her. Whenever she told me she loved me, I would reply with a stupid remark. I didn't try to care for her in any way.

And now she left. And I don't know where the hell she went. I just remember the last words I had said to her.

"Carl, are you sure your okay? You looked really stressed," Y/n asked caressing my face. Slapping her hand away, I step back and glare at her. "I'm so done with you." I growled. "What the hell did I do!" She yelled. "Just forget it. Get out of my life, bitch."

I saw the hurt in her eyes as she immediately began crying as she ran out of my room. I felt a little guilty, but then again, I have zero humanity.

I guess I didn't want to get attached to her, because I am afraid that when her fate comes, I won't be able to function.

But, I need her in my life. And I promise, to make sure to treat her right.

I quickly grab my gun and exit my house in the pouring rain, to find my goner.

+

+

+