A dare is a dare

P.s~ This imagine does not connect to the one before. Just saying👍

I have been dating Carl ever since the prison. We love each other. We recently found a new place called Alexandria. Everyone is nice, except for this one bitch, Enid.( This Enid is very different from the one in the actual show. I like Enid. I am not hating I promise.)

Enid always stares at Carl. Also, Carl and Enid go out in the woods together. Carl doesn't know I know. I am just waiting for something to go wrong.

Ron was having a little get together at his house tonight. It starts at 7. And its 6:30 so I should start getting ready.

I put my hair in a half up and half down position. I put on gray sweatpants and a black T-shirt because I don't care what I look like. And plus, its a zombie Apocalypse. It was 6:55 so I headed to his house.

I knocked on the door once I reached my destination. Ron swung open the door. "Hey y/n!" I knew he had some drinks. "Come in." He slurred. As I walked in I saw Enid, Mikey, Carl, and Tiffany. (Tiffany is a made up character. She's y/n best friend.)

I plop on the couch next to Carl. "Hey let's play truth or dare!" Tiffany shouted. "Ok." We all replied. We all gathered in a circle. "Ok who's first?" Tiffany asks. "I will go!" Ron says. "Tiffany, truth or dare?" He says finishing his sentence.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to make out with...MIKEY!"

"Okay." She says attaching her lips to Mikey's. That lasted a while. Then they finally broke apart. "Alright," Tiffany said looking around. "Y/n, Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I say.

"Ok. Let me think."

"Do you have a question?"

"Have you ever done "it" with Carl?"

"Yes I have." I say confidently. I glance at Carl smirking but he is looking at Enid. I just look away a little hurt. I then remembered it was my turn. "Ron, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like Tiffany?"

"Yeah a lot!" Tiffany blushed. Now it was Ron's turn to ask. "Carl truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Make out with Enid." Carl didn't hesitate he sat up and attached his lips to Enid. My heart sunk. I held in the tears. I watched as my boyfriend kiss a different girl. They were constantly making out. They didn't stop. This isn't my Carl. He would never do this. Does he not know I'm here?

After a few painful minutes of watching Carl make out with Enid they finally pulled apart. Smirks playing upon there lips. I was so hurt. Tiffany must've knew I was hurt because she motioned for me to go to the bathroom with her.

"I'm sorry." She's says closing the door and hugging me. I could hold it anymore. I let of the tears that I was fighting to stay back. "I just don't understand. He doesn't love me anymore." I say sobbing. "I am leaving." I add to my sentence. "Alright, I love you." "Love you." I say opening the door and leaving. I headed to the door but then Carl stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asks grabbing my wrist. I forcefully pull my hand away.

"Away from you!" I say slamming the door. My house was only a few houses down. I lived with Carol. But she wasn't home. I was sobbing on my pillow until I heard a knock on the door.

I run down stairs and swing open the door to see Carl standing there. "What!?" I say.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Are you fucking clueless?"

"Apparently, I am. Now tell me."

"I love you. But I think you feel differently about me. You broke my heart when you kissed Enid. You are my world. But now its different. If you don't fucking love me, don't make me think you do!"

"Y/n. A dare is a dare."

"This conversation is over."

"Good. Because I lost my love for you a long time ago. I don't love you. I never did." And with that he turned around and left.

Those words made me feel like I was stabbed right in my heart. He never loved me. I was so fucking stupid. I am fucking stupid. I run upstairs and continued to cry.

I had 10 gallons of tears to empty.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everything went down a few nights ago. I haven't ate or left my room. I am depressed. I once again began to cut. I haven't cut in so long. When I cut it reminds me of Carl because he's the one who stopped me. And that's how we fell in love. At least I did.

I have had several suicidal thoughts these last couple of days. I am in a lot of pain.

No one is there to help me this time.

I finish cutting my wrist and hide the blade in a cabinet behind some stuff.

I want to go outside today just to feel the breeze one more time.

----------------------

I was currently roaming the streets when I see a boy and a girl from afar. I soon come to realize its Enid and Carl. They shared a really long kiss before parting ways.

Carl looked like he was going to my house. I slowly walk to my house and see Carl sitting on the steps. He looks up. "He- what the hell happened to you?!" He asks referring to my condition. "Goodbye." I say before shutting the in his face.

I was so ready to take away my life. I just can't live anymore. I can't.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen and write something that only Carl will understand.

You will never realize how much a little thing can hurt a girl.
Y/n

I finish signing the note and lay it next to me. I grab my gun and aim at my forehead. "Goodnight love." Were the last words I ever said.

Carl P.O.V

As I was walking back to my house I heard a gun shot coming from Y/n's house. I run back to her house and to her room. I swing open the door and see her laying on the bed. Dead. Tears start escaping my eyes.

No. She can't be. I never got to say I'm sorry. I saw a piece of paper next to her. I read it and realized something. I did this to her.

I go over to y/n and look at her wrists to see fresh cuts. I start to cry even more. I hurt her. I killed her. I loved her. I really did. I made a huge mistake.

I will never see her smile. I will never make her laugh again. I will never kiss her lips ever again.

I am such an asshole.

I lay on the ground crying.

The only girl I ever loved is

Gone.