XXVIII

Lauren Jauregui is and always has been a flirt. It's in her nature to just flirt back with you, everything she says will sound like a flirting even when she doesn't really mean it.

Perhaps if she was dating anyone else they would be mad at her because of it, Nick however gets it.

He knows Lauren doesn't mean it at all, it's all innocent, just fun and games.

Camila however doesn't share his opinion.

For the past hour Camila watched Lauren flirt with everyone around her, except for her.

She's not horny, Camila realized Nick took care of that while they were alone. The messy hair and clothes gave them away, and also the smirk on both faces.

Currently Camila was sitting on the couch, half listening the conversation between Keana, Taylor and Maritza but mostly she was watching as Lauren was giving Normani flirty looks.

"Cabello?"  Maritza's voice brought her back to reality

"Sorry w-what?"

Maritza smirked. "Pay attention to Cabello."

"I was daydreaming."

"Bet you were."

"Is there something going on?" Taylor asks as she keeps switching her attention from Camila to Maritza

"Maritza is being a pain in the ass."

"So the usual?"

"So much about being a family." Maritza groanes

They go back to the conversation but every once in a while Camila looks at Lauren who is always around someone, be it Normani or Claire or Vero.

As far as Camila know, Claire is not into girls, but then again Claire is hot aware of the fact Camila is into girls as well. When it comes to Normani Camila was convinced that she was straight, based on Lauren's stories of the older girl.

And then; there's Vero. Someone who Camila never completely trust around Lauren. Veronica never really tried to hide her attraction towards Lauren, not even when the green eyed girl was in a committed relationship.

Camila was standing in front of the girls' changing room as she waited for Lauren to come out. The softball game finished fifteen minutes ago and Lauren should be out any minute. Then, they would go to to a little diner near the school and grab something to eat, then they would go to Lauren's place and get ready for the party, wherever it was.

As Lauren walked outside the room with Vero's arm around her, the smile on Camila's face slowly faded away.

It's not that she's a jealous type because she really is not, but when someone is always trying to flirt with your girl all the damn time, you're not so comfortable with them touching.

Camila never said anything to Lauren because after all, Lauren and Vero were best friends since first grade and Camila was still relatively new in her life.

"Hey babe." Lauren said and kissed Camila's cheek

"Hey superstar." The younger Latina smiled at her girlfriend

"Sup Cabello?"

"Hey Vero. Great game you two. Kicked their butts."

"As always." Vero smirked

"I am so proud of you for learning all the rules and not only watching me."

Oh I was watching you Camila meant to say, but instead she smiled and nodded her head. "With your brothers explaining every move to me, it's hard not to learn the rules."