XXIV - Date Night with the hottie.

Start from the beginning

"Darling! I've hired her for your make over today. Trust me and go!" He whispered.

I trusted him, more than my own self. I went out, blushing hard because of the recent encounter.

"Ready?" She asked enthusiastically and I nodded. She took me to the room next to the cabin and settled me in front of the huge vanity mirror.

"Ma'am, You're so beautiful! Now I know why Ryan never dated before. He was waiting for you." She winked at me and I blushed.

"Call me Sara." I assured her.

"I am Susan Daniel!" She leaned her hand forward and I shook it. After that, she just told me to close my eyes and let her do her work. She was a real professional and so did it in 15 minutes. After that, she told me to change into the gown so that she could put my hair in a hair-do. I slipped into the gown that fitted me perfectly hugging every curve. She began doing experiments with my hair. Instead of tying them up, she left them open and curled the ends with the wand. As I wore the accessories and slipped into my heels, I took a final look at myself in the mirror.
There, staring right back at me was a stunning young girl dressed in the prettiest attire I had seen in a while. She looked like some character from a fairy tale. The look on her face was so confident and so proud. As I sat there waiting for Ryan and fiddling with the rings on my fingers, he entered through the connecting door. I took a good time to check him out in the full sized mirror in front of me. He was wearing a stunning charcoal crisp suit with white button down shirt. His hair were messily falling on his forehead. What I liked the most about his hair was that, he didn't apply too much gel. I loved them all messy and teasing. He hugged me from behind as I stood in front of the mirror. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine found their way to his neck.

"I don't want to ruin your lipstick-" He whispered and quickly pecked my lips.

"But this was surely needed." He completed. I was for sure a blushing mess by now.

"You look mesmerising Darling! I don't think I would be able to concentrate on the event today." He told me.

"Let's go!" He said extending his hand. I placed my hand in his and he locked my arm in his. We went down and then it was the time to inaugurate.

We went outside, receiving compliments from the people at every step we took. Both of us were standing in front of the main door where a ribbon was tied, surrounded by hundreds of employees. Many other famous business men had joined him too. He was probably the youngest CEO in the states.

Could I be any more proud of him?

It was time to cut the ribbon. He proceeded forward and even though I threw alot of tantrums, he dragged me along. Holding my hand, he cut the ribbon and every one clapped around us. There beside the main entrance was a stone slab fitted in the wall.

Inaugurated by Mr.Ryan Anderson, CEO Ryan Enterprises, 2016.

We entered the building and Ryan chatted with some of the business men showing them around. They all seemed very much impressed by his abilities and his achievements at such a young age. After the inauguration was done, we went outside together when we were stopped by the media people. Keeping one of his arm around my waist, he posed happily for all the pictures with his dazzling smile. I tried to portray the best of mine. I had to up my game if I was going to any public place with him. My fiance was way too sexy.

"Mr. Ryan, You're one of the youngest CEOs around the world. How are you feeling?" One of the reporter asked.

"I'm feeling like the luckiest person alive with the girl of my dreams beside me right now." He joked as everybody clicked away. "To be honest, my feelings can't be explained right now." He said. He answered some more questions and then took their leave, not forgetting to pose for them beside me. We settled in his new Matte Black Mercedes.