XX - My life was gone.

••| Chapter 20 |••

Sara:

I checked on my make up and my dressing one more time. I was wearing skinny military jeans with a top and black leather jacket. I had long boots on and black sunglasses. I had applied the perfect winged eye liner and the blood red lip colour. Ryan parked the car there and got out. I saw some girls gaping, gasping and checking him out. My boyfriend was a hottie. Absolute hottie. He was wearing normal jeans and a t-shirt with sports shoes and a black leather jacket on top. The ray ban shades complimented his face and his hair were messily falling on his forehead making him look even more handsome. He opened the door to my side and leaned his hand forward. I could see hundreds of curious eyes as he leaned his hand forward. The car's windows and wind screen was tinted so they couldn't see me before. I placed my hands in his, ever so delicately and stepped out. I moved my sunglasses to my head and he put his in the jeans pocket. He took my hand and gave a soft peck on my lips.

OMG! PDA PDA.

I was never a big fan of this PDA thing but after I saw the girls drooling over him and giving me looks of disbelief, I thought two can play the game. I could be a bitch too but I wasn't one. We moved through the corridor with hundreds of eyes following at every step. Finally, I saw him. Ben! Whom I thought was a sincere friend. He was talking to some random guy with his back facing me. He didn't see me coming. I gently tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Yeah....

Woahh, Woah, Woah. Is that you? Sara Edwards?"

He looked at me from head to toe with his disgusting gaze. I felt filthy under that gaze. It creeped me out. I regretted the time when I even talked to this bastard.

"Yeah, It's Sara Edwards! Ben, the dog." I gave him a fake smile and he glared at me. I had this courage only because of that guy standing a few feet away from me. He made me the person I was today. A better person.

"Watch out Benny." and with this I kicked him below the belt where the sun didn't shine, with all the strength I had. I had never done such an evil thing ever in my life but I had to take my revenge. I didn't deserve a miserable life. Ryan said so. He groaned in pain and fell to the ground.

"That's what you get for harassing me"

"You bitch!" He spat out.

"Hey hey hey, better hold your tongue, little boy. You're talking to my fianceé here." Ryan came behind me. He purposely emphasised on "My" so that he remembered our last encounter. In the meanwhile, Ben's friend came forward to attack me but before he could even lay a finger, a strong hand caught his wrist mid-air and twisted it behind his back.

"Not so fast, kiddo." Ryan spoke in his ever so calm voice, smirking at that guy. He turned around his wrist.

"He got my back!" I shouted at them, smirking.

All the crowd watched us with wide eyes. The schools most popular guy just got kicked by the Nerdy plain Jane.

Ryan slid his hand around my waist and walked with me giving me a proud look.

On our way, I met Emma. "Hey, I heard you kicked my boyfriend."

"You heard right!" I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"UH-OH!" She said mocking me.

"Soon there will be another gossip in the school babe!" And with this, I punched her face. "That's for all the bullying!"

"Owwwww." She groaned and held her face with her hands, shooting daggers at me.

"Bye bye. I hope I never see your face again." I shouted and went out with Ryan. He smiled at me.