Cj's description

This is for you.

Cj's wolf form:

Powers in wolf form: She can change from wolf to human, she has the same magic as the skeleton brothers, can jump from AU's

Human form (minus the sword):

Powers: Can change into the wolf form above, same magic as the skelebros, jumps from AU's

Looks: Media above

Crush: None at the current moment.

Personality: When you first meet her she is shy but once you get to know her she can be kind, kind, nice, helpful, caring, sensitive to her past.

Past: Before she came back down to the underground she was on the surface. During her time above ground she was an experiment to the humans because of her abilities. They did many tests on her, causing her to become a glitch in the many systems. She had to heal herself with healing hacks due to becoming a glitch and many other issues that she has. She never knew her parents causing her to have no memory of her childhood. She only used her magic in defense; never to attack. Once she got back to her original home she had started to jump from AU to AU, causing her to become friends with many of the characters such as, the Sans' and Papyrus' in each AU. She knew what each AU had to offer and provide. Many of them provided her temporary home till she decided to jump to another AU.

Form of attack: She can summon her katanas to her will to use in attack, she can plan her attacks without them being read by the attacker, she can pick up on the attackers style of fighting and defense easily, which leads to her knowing the attackers next attack.

Form of Defense: She maps out the attackers next moves and uses their own attacks against them. She uses her magic to prevent the attacker from moving and causing them to become confused on how she picked up on their style. She can also clone herself to cause more damage to the attacker.