Excerpt.

Yes it is true I may be writing a new story Idk yet but if you want to make a cover for it go ahead. It's called 'Why does it have to be me, the one to fall in love with the bad boy.' It is a Highschool Jacksepticeye x female!reader. I'm making Jack/ Seàn the bad boy because why not? Alright let me get to the excerpt.

' I can't sleep, why? I don't know but I wish I did. I've stared at this ceiling for more than 4 hours but haven't fell asleep. The image of his name keeps running through my mind as if I didn't want to let him go but I knew I had to. There was a side of him I loved but I seen it everyday. He was mysterious, a bad boy, a never ending thought. This kept running through my mind as I faded into the world of difference and nightmares. That night I dreamt of a dream within a dream Clique. I kept wondering throughout that day that I pondered of what this boy's name was. I couldn't seem to find the missing piece to the puzzle. I've never felt feeling towards anyone for that matter...'

Make cover art for me if you want remember the title is, 'Why does it have to be me, the one to fall in love with the bad boy.' If you do, do a cover for me as digital art or paper art Private message me, if you have a Deviantart I will tell you it through that, if you don't we will discuss other ways of getting the cover to me. Thank Chu all! Also thank you for all the support I have been getting with these problems of mine, I dont want to be a burden and I hate to be pitied but thanks. It means a lot.