Also

@Wattpad you are making our lives worse than they are, we come here to escape from the world because of the bullies that we meet. You are just becoming one of them, which isn't right, you lose more users because of your recent action, and don't say you haven't because I've seen the amount drop dramatically. Yeah, I stalk your page and you may think you are doing good, but truth be told; you aren't. You need to fix your mistakes, this has gotten out of hand and honestly you need to right your wrongs. I know many people on here that would agree with me, so don't say I am alone, I have an army. You should know by now that everyone is done with your crap and we won't put up with it much longer. Your act is ridiculous, I'm personally offended at your new movement that I have considered leaving for good, so I suggest you grow some balls and allow us to be ourselves without being criticized by your actions or words. No one likes your movement on this unless they are against being anything other than straight. You need to end this act now because this is even worse than being racist. I suggest you take my advice and fix everything that you had wronged. Many people would agree with me right now as well, so take it into consideration.

This is also on my conversations tab.