SUNDAY

"You know, this is the last day we're spending together," Moonbyul asked, her fingers drawing messy patterns in Yongsun's thighs. 

They were still standing inside their fort, Moonbyul's arms wrapped around Yongsun's frame, the outside world dying down, silenced by the sledgehammer Yongsun's heartbeat was against her chest. It was about 4:30 AM and the sky was slowly being painted into the colors of the sunrise. Saturday had gone away too fast, stumbling into messy conversations and blurry thoughts. They had talked and laughed and cried the night away, wrapped around each other, sharing heartbeats and oxygen. 

Yongsun would collapse in a shattering void of nothingness from time to time, would feel cold shivers running down her spine, voices dwelling on her head, pulling her away from the girl's arms. She would miss Moonbyul's fingertips against her skin and amid darkness, she would search for her with shaky hands and teary eyes, a rusting pain cutting her chest at the lack of warmth that came from Moonbyul's touch. She would stare at her reflection in the window and would blur out the girl's silhouette, as if it wasn't there at all. She would turn around and see behind her shoulder terrified, with needles stinging her tearing eyes, her heart sinking further into her stomach. 

Yongsun would collapse and Moonbyul would flash her diamond smile before kissing her lightly, before holding her closer.

"You can't let go of me again," Yongsun mumbles, voice coated in terror, her jaw clenched and her muscles tense as she clenches her fingers around the other girl's shirt to hold on to her. "I don't want to be here. I want to be with you. I want to keep me locked in your arms. We could live anywhere, nowhere. We could make a home out of nowhere," she repeats, her voice soft and cracking from the choked back feelings. "We could book the same hotel room wherever we go and fall asleep in different beds, in each other's arms," she splits open a forced smile that makes her tears twinkle. "303," she whispers faintly. "Our room, our home. The rest of forever I want to waste with you." 

Moonbyul looses her arms around Yongsun's body, bringing her hands to cup the girl's face, brushing past crystal tears and breathing through chapped lips. Yongsun shivers at the contact, noticing how cold Moonbyul's lips were pressed against her warm ones. She breaks a smile between the kiss, one that's less pained that the one she had before, her hands still gripping the girl closer. 

Moonbyul took off Yongsun's shirt and smiled at her lightly before spinning them around. She gave the older girl another dazzling kiss that got a hold of her heartbeat too quickly and made Yongsun forget how to breathe. Moonbyul's lips take their time as they trail past Yongsun's jawline and down to Yongsun's neck, biting the soft skin, marking it. For a brief second Yongsun screamed in terror teeth resembling sharp needle, cutting her flesh, but no voice came out. It was all in her head. Her insanity was trapped in there, only. Her nails dug onto Moonbyul's back making sure she was there and Moonbyul did nothing but pull her closer until there was no air between them. 

Every kiss Moonbyul left on her skin was like an electroshock and Yongsun twisted and turned underneath Moonbyul's body, arching her back and releasing small moans and screams, the thin line between pleasure and pain indistinguishable. In her head it's all vivid, bursting in colors, Moonbyul's kisses along her skin scatter in red, but as her lungs fill with oxygen and her brief fragment of insanity ends, they turn grey, light, ghosting past her skin.

"Youngsun, stay with me,." Moonbyul's voice whispered in her head and the older girl fought away her insanity, her life twisting and becoming a foreign film without subtitles again. 

"Why didn't you call me Solar?" She mumbles her hands searching for Moonbyul's skin, her body not feeling the weight of the girl on her anymore, but all her fingertips trailed past were cold sheets.