Chapter 3

"Fag!" The words were screamed at me as I began to walk faster, Blaine struggling to keep up.

"We're talking to you Lady Hummel," shouted Azimio as I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face them.

"What the hell do you want?" the snarky remark had left my lips and soon I was being pushed into the lockers. My back came into contact with the cool metal, as the familiar sharp pain shot up through my spine.

"Don't you dare speak to me that way!" shouted Karofsky, as his large hands shoved me even harder into the metal, the pain growing enormously. Just as I was about to apologise, Karofsky was being dragged off of me, and being pushed to the other side of the hallway.

"Don't speak to him in that way. He's a person too you know."

Karofsky and I shared the same face of surprise as we saw where the voice was coming from; Blaine. I had completely forgotten about him, and I certainly had not expected him to stand up for me the way he had. I looked at Blaine, the look of anger had overtook his features.

"What is it to you? I will call Lady Hummel whatever the hell I want. I'll call him a freaking fag if I want, because that's exactly what he is."

"Fag, you realise that's offensive right. What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem is that he keeps on spreading his freaking fairy dust everywhere. If he wants to be gay, he can be a fag somewhere else. Nobody wants him here, so he can die for all I care."

"You can fucking die, for all I care," replied Blaine.

A gasp left my mouth. I was shocked; nobody has ever had the guts to say something like that to Karofsky's face before.

"And I'm guessing you're a fag too, you freaking fairy. That's the only reason you're defending him."

Blaine was about to respond when the bell rang, and Azimio had appeared again, this time with an ice cold slushy clutched in his gigantic hands. Just as I was about to scream for Blaine to move out of the way, the cup was being emptied all over his head. He gasped as the cold slushy ran down his head, and down his back. The slushy was staining his pants and I cringed internally.

"This isn't over Hummel," left Karofsky's lips as the bell went for then lesson to start.

Karofsky and Azimio walked off laughing, pleased that they had gotten Blaine to keep quiet. If you ask me, they didn't know how to deal with Blaine's responses to their horrible statements so they did the only thing they knew how; slushy him.

Blaine stood there frozen, his eyes shut tightly.

"Blaine?"

His hands went up to his face and quickly wiped the remaining slushy off of his face. He looked pissed but frightened at the same time. His eyes darted around the hallway, probably looking if Karofsky and Azimio were still there.

"Blaine, come on."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to go get you cleaned up."

"No, that's okay. I can do it myself. You can go to class; I'll find my way there."

"No, it's your first day at this school and you've already gotten slushied. I'll help you."

"Okay then." He whispered and lowered his head.

We started walking to the closest bathroom. I pushed the door open and allowed Blaine to pass through. I went straight to the paper towel dispenser and took a couple of towels. Blaine looked lost so I told him to have a seat next to the washbasin. He hopped on the washbasin, eyeing my every move.

I took two of the towels and ran them under the faucet. I walked with the now wet paper to Blaine. I lifted the towels to his face and he visibly stiffened. He pulled back a little bit when he saw my hands were going to his face. He looked terrified.

"It's okay Blaine, I'm not going to hurt you," I quietly whispered looking his straight in the eyes. He slowly pulled his face forward. My hands went up to his cheek wiping the slushy bits softly off of his face. He let go of the breath he had been holding and his face softened. My hand cupped his cheek softly and my other hand went around is face with the paper towel. He breathed softly and closed his eyes, leaning into my touch.

I slowly lifted his face with my forefinger in order to wipe the slushy bits running down his neck. My hand travelled down his neck slowly and stopped just above his collar.

"Blaine?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Can I unbutton your collar? The slushy dripped down."

He looked frightened and I told him he didn't have to, but he nodded softly. My hands went up to the collar, pulling it up and removing his bow tie. I then unbuttoned his collar and opened it up. My one hand rested on his chest while the other wiped the blue slushy that had begun to drip down.

"I'm sorry that this had to happen to you, and on your first day too." I said quietly once I had wiped all the slushy and patted his skin dry.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." He responded, equally as soft.

"Oh my gaga, your outfit is ruined."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 3, hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time fellow klainers

All the love, N