chapter 19

Mia

Our lips crashed into each other. At first, our lips weren't moving. Until he made a move. They moved in sync. I know it sounds clichè but it felt like our lips were made for each other. I don't know how I'm feeling right now but... I think I like him, like I like like him. If you get what I mean.

For what felt like an hour we pulled away and cought our breathe.

Wow

"That was.."he breathed "amazing"he chuckled looking at me. I smiled speechless.

He laughed again. "You know what"he whispered "what" I giggled "I love you"he looked me in the eyes. Searching for an answer.

"I love you too"I smiled and leaned in and kissed him again.

***

Last night was the best. I got to spend most of the night with Michael and got my first kiss with him...oh and he said the L word to me.

Anyways...

I got up and went straight into the kitchen. I made myself cherios

"Uhh"I sighed. Oh how I miss the boys.

Flashback

Good morning love" Liam greeted ."good morning" "how did you sleep" he asked  "Well nd you" "great, you want cherio's or oatmeal? "Liam asked. "OATMEAL!" Zayn answered for me. "No! , I want cherio's "I whined just to spick Zayn.  "No the cherio's are MINE" he argued back "NO it's for everyone" I smirked

"no it's not"

"Yes it is"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"he got up

"YES"I got up as well

"No and its final"he was about to take the box of cherios when..

End of flashback

Uhh... the little things. My phone buzzed

Mickey🌸:u want to come over and play video games.

Sure I answered

Mickey🌸:I'll pick u up at 10:00

See YA then I answered then carried on eating. It was about nine o'clock and I have an hour to get ready.

I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs. I went in the bathroom That's attached to my room and did my morning routine.

Once I was done, I got dressed in Liam's basketball tee, my denim shorts and my white boot all stars.
My phone buzzed.

Mickey🌸: I'm outside

I'm coming I answered.

I jogged to the kitchen and left a note saying 'At Michaels place'

I took my snapback and left the house and into Michael's car.

"It took you so long"he said sternly, I laughed at his seriousness. "Stop it, I'm trying to be serious"he frowned and laughed afterwards, I joined along.

The drive was filled with Michael and I singing along the music that's playing on the radio.

"Where's your brother?"he asked. "Probably home, why?"I asked and he shrugged "just wondering" he parked his car in drive way. I jumped out of the car and started walking to the frount door.