chapter 12

MIA

I'm awaken by my annoying alarm. Ugh second day of school and I have English first and last period. Why in the world did they do that? To torture me! God strike me now.

Anyways I got up and did my usual school routine and walking downstairs and into the kitchen. Meeting no one. No one? Huh? I was expecting Liam but no one is in the kitchen. Anyways I gotta go before I'm late for school.

I rushed outside and plugged my earphones and started to listen to my music, until I heard a car hooter and I looked at my left and saw Michael in his car.

"Hop on" he said motioning to the sit next to him and I quickly got in the car.

"Thanks for giving me a ride" I smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine" he smirked "doesn't your brother or someone drive you to school?"

"Not anymore" i said looking down at my hands.

"Don't mind me being nosey but did you two have a fight" he said bitting his lips looking straight ahead.

"Kinda and I can't stand him anyway" I rolled my eyes."oh so his one of those brothers with rules"he chuckled

"Yes, it's like you just red my mind. Yep he has those dump rules"I laughed. "I'm guessing that boys are part of it right?"he asked and I nodded and my phone buzzed.

Harry: why did you leave without me. I'm sorry for what I said last night. It was just my drunk side speaking. Pls forget me

I guess Michael noticed my expression because he said "are you okay?"with worry in his eyes "yeah it's just my brother"I smiled at him and replied

Me:drunk words are sober thoughts and I forgive you because i have no one besides you.

We pulled up at school and Michael turned to me with a worried look. "So... aren't you going to tell me what happened at school yesterday and don't say you are sick because we both know that you weren't sick"he said sternly.

I bit my lip nervous to what he will think. Should i tell him. Should i not. Oh shoot here it goes."Don't tell anyone" I huffed and he nodded "Mr Hood might have yelled at me and I know it's like childish to react but he kinda scared me like he reminded me of someone" I whispered the last part, not even sure if Michael could hear me "but anyways" I got out of the car and Michael did the same and walk you to my side.

"I'm here for you"He hugged me and we walked to my locker.

"Why don't you use the top shelf of your locker?" he asked and I could see the smug look plastered on his face. "If you haven't noticed I'm short and I can't reach the top part of my locker"I looked up at him.

He laughed "what did you say? I couldn't hear you down there"he laughed and I punched his arm playfully and we walked to my home room.

"This is your stop"Micheal said giving me a smiled "what?!! I can't hear you up there"I smirked and we laughed. "See you in the first period shorty"he said riffiling my hair "yeah smruff" I tried to ruffle his dyed blue hair but I failed. Curse my shortness. He laughed and benned his knees so that I would be his height and I ruffled his hair with a huge grin on my face "that's the first, and last time"he laughed "yeah right we'll see about that" I laughed and hugged him for the last time before going to my classroom.

Right as I sit the bell rings and my phone buzzed.

Harry: thanks. Can u pls walk home coz I'm arriving late today and the other lads won't be around. Oh that reminds me, we need to talk

Me: can't wait and its fine walking maybe I will get more exercise

"Good morning class" Mrs A said greeting the class and the were a couple of mumbles.

"Good morning shorty"someone said and when I turned around it was Bre smirking at me. "Hey I'm not that short and besides did Micky tell you to call me that" she acted as if she was thinking and she nodded and laughed.

"Is Mia Styles here"the teacher called "Yes ma'am "I said putting my hand up. "Breanne and Aurbree Thompson" yes ma'am" they in the same time.

They did look a like but Bre's eyes are golden brown, while Aurb's eyes are light hazel.

The bell rang and Bre and i  went to our next period.English. Oh wonderful, I'm going to my favourite teacher in whole school. Not the sarcasm

We took our seats, obviously with me next to Michael.

"Good morning class can you please take out your books I'll be checking your homework"Mr Hood said. Ugh. If I had the power I would destroy that smug on his face.

"Did you finished your homework" Micheal said nugging me. "Yep i had to do it, because if I didn't I would in trouble, since this teacher doesn't like me" I said, looking up and to see Mr Hood right infrount me and I gave him a small smile.

"I don't dislike you Mia"Mr Hood said looking down at me and Michael started laughing lightly. I stepped on his foot earning a groan and me laughing.

"Mr Hood, Mia just stepped on my foot"Micheal whine.

Mr Hood gave me a death glare and walked to his desk. "Okay class, seems like Mia is the only one who has all her answers right" he said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Way to go shorty"Micheal said ruffling my hair "two points for me" my stuck out his tongue at me and I gaspedas if he did something wrong.

We all where busy doing what ever untill "Class we will be going to be having a project to do, but we''ll start next week. I will be puting you in groups" Mr Hood said and the whole class groaned.

"I don't care because I hardly know anyone"I whispered to Michael and he nodded "I wish I were you"

"Class I'm going to start the lesson. Okay. What is inspiration, like a saying that you like. Any ideas" he asked.

People lifted there hands

"Yes come right it on the board for us"

A girl with a short short skirt and long blond hair walked up to the board.

"That's one of the bitches  in class so hope and pray that you are not grouped with her. He name is Sandie " Bre whispers in my ear

"Life is worth living"she said looking at Mr Hood. I could see that his turned on and he quickly covered it by coughing
"Why do you pick that saying"he coughed/asked "I chose it because most people are uptight and they should live life to the fullest"she chirped. I could tell that most people are annoyed by her voice because I am.

"Uhm any one else" Mr Hood looked at me and I quickly looked down.

Please don't say my name

"How about Mia"

Shot. He said my name.

I slowly got up and took my time walking up to the board and to the marker and taking my time writing my saying. I heard someone say"hmmm that view baby girl". When I turn around and saw Bre and Micheal whistling at me and I laughed looking at  them.

I gave Me Hood the marker.

"You sometimes think you could disappear, but you really want to be found" I said.

"We wouldn't worry if you did"Sandie chuckled and her friends laughed, I rolled my eyes

"Please tell me why you chose that saying"Mr Hood asked.

"Because when someone wants to be alone, they really want to be with someone" I smiled.

Right on time. The bell rings.

"We'll continue last period"Mr Hood yelled "Mia can i talk to you"

Now what