chapter 11

MIA

The ride home was silent, with Louis driving me home. I could tell that he wanted to speak but he kept closing his mouth, like his debating on to ask me what's wrong.

I turned my attention to louis' window it was as if I'm looking at him, but I'm actually not.

He turn to me.

"Are we going to talk about it or should I play the guessing game" he said sternly.

I looked away.

He continued to drive untill we've reached the drive way. As I was about to get out he locked the doors and I turned to him.

"Baby I can't help you if you don't talk to me"he said and I looked away.

"Look at me"he said. I refused and turn to the window and my eyes started to get blurry and a tears escaped my eyes.

"Did something happen at school"

No answer

"Talk to me... I can't fix it if your not talking... were they mean at you" I turn and saw the worry in his eyes.

"I-i-I'm just s-sick"I answered hesitantly.

He sighed and unlock the doors and I quickly rushed out the car and into the house and quickly upstairs into my room.

I cried my eyes out untill small whimpers and sobs were escaping my lips.

As I was whining I started hearing glass shatters and yelling downstairs.  I guess I'm not the only one who has problems.

I couldn't hear what the boys were yelling about but I could here my name being called multiples of time.

I changed out off my uniform and into pjs. I slowly walked to the door and stoped myself.

Don't put yourself in this. I walked to my beg and grabbed my book and started with my homework.

About an hour or so I was called for dinner. I walked downstairs and into the dinning room sitting on my regular spot and waited for the food.

Right now I'm in the most awkward state ever. Everyone is flaming red and their breathing is uneven.

I coughed to at least make this less awkward, but instead of less awkward, everyone was looking at me like in a death glare kinda thing.I looked down and started to play with my food.

"I heard you left school early" Harry trailed off "and why may I ask?" He had a serious face and I looked anywhere besides his eyes.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK" he yelled. "I-i-i was sick, I felt light headed" I lied.

"How come you didn't tell me" he said raising his eyebrows "because i-you weren't around" i stuttered "are you sure?"he grin and I quickly nodded.

"L-L-Liam can i please be excused" I asked looking at Liam.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING LIAM BESIDES ME IM YOUR BROTHER HERE" he yelled at me and I flinched "i-i-I'm sorry can i be excusses please Harry" I whimper.

"No! sit down and finish your food, you barely touched it"he said "but in not hungry" I whined "I don't care" he said and continues to eat his food and a tear slips down my eye.

Just by hearing his voice reminds me of Mr Hood. His words ringing through my ears.

"You will not leave till you eat your food"Harry disturbed my train of thoughts. When I looked up the boys were all gone and Harry was in front of me.

"Why are you doing this to me" he turned my chair to face him.

I don't know what his talking about.

"Don't act like you don't know" he trailed off looking at me "Your school called.." he got up, walking behind me"saying that your English teacher said that you over reacted over him telling you that you are giving the class answers and when he asked you, you started to cry " he leaned in my ear "tell my what happened.. why did you give the class answers"

"I didn't give the class answers, I gave Breanne the answer and the class overhead" I whimper.

"And why did you react to the teacher"

"B-because he wouldn't listen to my point of view"I half lied

"And what is your point of view, that you gave one of your classmate the answer. You are still cheating when you give another person an answer"

"But then he yelled at me" I huffed

"Oh so you are telling me that no one must shout at you for getting information, because i wouldn't blame him. People won't get information out of you unless they shout"he snaps

"What kind of brother are you?!" I was shocked

"A reasonable one" he said with a grin on his face.

I huffed and got up of the chair.

"I didn't say stand. SIT"He commanded and I quickly sat down.

He scares me, but when I looked into his eyes, I got the answers, of why he is yelling and talking to me like this. His drunk.I could tell because his eyes are blood shot red. I hate that from him.

"I didn't say leave... oh and I said that you can't leave untill you finish your food" he chuckled taking my plate and walking to the kitchen probably to warm it.

A minute later or so he came back with my food and a bottle of beer. Oh great.

He put the plate in front of me and I started eating it as fast as I can because i can't stand being anywhere close to him.

He let out a little chuckle. "How was your day at school?"he smiled.

WHAT!! Is he insane. It's like he has amnesia and now he forgot what happened in the passed  minutes.

"It's was fine"I answered looking down at my plate.

"Made any friends?"he smirk

"Kinda" I finished up and got up

"SIT" He commanded taking a sip of his beer.

"But Harry I have school tomorrow "I whine.

"I don't care and besides you're walking because the boys are... kinda busy tomorrow morning" he slured

"But it's far"I whined

"Oh don't over exaggerate its just a couple of minutes"he said.

A couple if minutes. He's insane, it takes half an hour to drive imagine walking. I got up and stormed off stomping all the way up to my room. Murmuring to myself and slamming the door earning a yell.

"NO SLAMING DOORS" Harry yelled.

Whatever. I hate him. I never liked him in the first. I was just forced on living with him. He killed my mom and I don't know what he did to my dad because i didn't hear a word about him.

As my train of thoughts went on, I finally fell asleep.