Chapter 6- SHE BOUGHT IT

MARGO'S POV

The week has ended. Mom and dad have business trips for a whole week and Steph had to go to her province to visit their grandparents for two days leaving me with my own thoughts in my own house and in the comfort of my own room and here I am, spreading across my bed, staring at the ceiling. . I looked at my clock and it says 2:00. Ahh, why does it had to be this boring? I need to do something. Run or go for a jog in the park? No, I have my period today. Walk? Duh, everybody walks. Hmm... What to do... What to do...

I tried texting Steph but she never replied.

Damn bitch.

I soon felt my tummy rumbling like a tiger. So I lazily crawled off my bed and almost fell into the stairs. Clumsy me. I walked to the refrigerator and when I opened it, I suddenly had something pop inside my mind. Go to the mall.

I quickly wore my pink tank tops together with jeans and gray Vans. I tied my hair into a messy bun, putted a little bit of eye liner just to make my eyes pop a little. Lipstick? Nah, I don't like wearing too much make-up. I like my face just the way it is and I don't want to destroy it.

I took my keys, phone and bag. I locked the door and went on. The cold airconditioning welcomed my skin. People passing by me just to have a good time at window-shopping. Luxurious jewelries, freshly baked French breads, colorful clothings, mouth-watering desserts. Everything.

First, I went to the groceries to buy enough food for the week. I picked everything I need. Apples, cereals, bread, pancakes, eggs, bacon, Oh! and cheese. I love cheese! After the tiring long journey across different aisles of food and products, I went to the counter with the shortest line, cashier 11.

While waiting for my turn to pay, something weird caught my eyes, it's a guy that kinda looks like Sir. Jack, same height, same hair, and fashion style. His back was facing me when he was walking away. I thought he was Sir. Jack.

"Sir. Jack?" I whisphered.

"Yes?" Suddenly a calm, sexy yet controling voice came from behind me sending shivers down my spine. And when I turned back, I met his eyes. His most wonderful eyes, eyes that can make every girl in the world fall in love with him. I had my eyes scan across his body, broad shoulders, tall, messy yet gorgeous hair that makes him ten times hotter. He was wearing a black V-neck with pants and was wearing shoes, of course.

He cleared his throat enough for me to hear.

"Ye-yes?" I stuttered

"You're next" He grinned. I suddenly felt my cheeks redden easily knowing that he just had the thought that I was staring at his sexy figure. I quickly shoved my things into the cashier. I can feel woman staring at me with the thought 'what the hell are you doing?' But I couldn't care less.

I just want to get out of that place. I want to go away from that guy who's giving me weird emotions and feelings and I don't like it. I don't want him affecting me. I don't want him near me but I don't even know why.

I heard him shout my name but I kept on walking fast.

JACK'S POV

"yes?" I replied

The girl in front of me turned around and by seconds did I only recognize the angelic face of hers, it's Margo. She stared at me for a few seconds, maybe sucking in all these hotness haha. I saw the lady in front of her walking out with her receipt which means it's Margo's turn. I tried getting her attention but she just won't snap out of it. I cleared my throat once more enough for her to hear.

Then she suddenly snapped out of her thoughts then her eyes darted to mine, her face quickly reddened from the embarrassment but I quite take that cute. She sharply shoved her goods into the cashier. The cashier lady seemed to be pissed off. After Margo received the receipt, she ran away from the point to where she was standing with her just-blossomed-red cheeks.