Chapter4- COAT (part 2 )

ENJOY! <3

Please follow me and i' ll follow you back. Promise! :))

------------------------------//////////-------------//////----------------//////-------------

After dismissal, Steph and I stayed at the canteen to have a little bit of girl time. I told her my whole experience earlier and the happenings between me and sir. Jack

"Oh my god, shut up!" Steph suddenly jumped off her seat.

"What? What happened?!"

"I forgot that I have a date with my family in just fifteen minutes!"

"Then go" I replied

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" even though I really need someone to talk with right now. After a few seconds she's gone leaving me alone and with nobody to talk to.

I looked around the school and suddenly felt alone and jealous of seeing a couple laughing together at a bench. When do you think will I find the right one? Never. And why am I even asking such nonsense question?

Then I rested for a while. After a few moments, there I noticed that I'm still wearing sir's coat and his scent is still on it. Hmm... I could smell this forever.

When I'm done with my sitting time, I planned to fix my things and then head home but I forgot to feed Angeline! Who is Angeline? Well, she's my horse; she's almost 10 years old and a very beautiful female horse. So I went to the stall at the back of the school and then gave her the apples that I bought earlier and thank god they're still fresh.

Then I heard some footsteps coming over at my direction.I'm not allowed anymore to visit the stall because it's dismissal, so I ran and hid behind a pile of hay.

Then as the sound of steps are getting louder and nearer, I felt nervous for I might get caught. Then when the guy entered, he moved closely and called a horse...

But I still can't see his face. And as I looked more closely and accurately, rubbed my eyes then looked once more , then there I noticed that it was sir. Jack. He rubbed the horse's face and he looked serious.

"Hey there, beautiful. How are you doing? Fine? Good. Well there is this girl that I met a day ago and whenever I'm with her, it seems like I can be comfortable with her and it's like I have known her for years. And whenever I am close to her, my heart just can't stop beating hysterically. I'm too obsessed for her; her lips, her eyes,her kindness, her body and a smartness that no other person could have. I'm too confused of what to do or what not to do whenever I'm in front of her and you know I can't think of anything else besides her. Ah... I know I shouldn't really be talking out loud. I should also go now. See you later-" he walked out then once more looked at the horse and smiled

"-Margo..."

Then he trailed away.

Did I just hear sir. Jack call his horse Margo? Maybe yes? Maybe not? I'm not sure but who could this girl be? I'm sure she will be very lucky to have Sir. Jack. So I bid Angeline goodbye then head home.

Later that evening after finishing all my homework, I fell into a deep sleep.

"Where the hell did you go, Margo?!" Brian yelled. My eyes shot wide open and the first thing that I saw was Brian's face filled with anger and danger.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervous

"I meant, where the fu****g hell did you go to yesterday?!" He shouted once more then he gripped my wrist then pulled me up.

"I-I didn't go anywhere, yesterday"

"Oh are you sure?!"

"Yes, I'm sure."